Army Institute of Management & Technology announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2023, Apply now
AIMT MBA Admission 2023 – Army Institute of Management and Technology (AIMT) Greater Noida has invited applications for admission to 2-year full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the academic session 2023
AIMT MBA Admission 2023
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last date of Form submission is : As per GGSIP University New Delhi Notification.
- MBA (General) / MBA (International Business)/ MBA (Financial Management) Any recognized 3 years or more Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or any other subject with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR
- Passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official website https://www.aimt.ac.in/
- Applicants can obtain the application form from the university.
- Applicants desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the information brochure/prospectus for MBA program from the Registrar, AIMT by hand by sending their requisition along with a demand draft in favour of Army Institute of Management & Technology payable at Greater Noida
- Application Form Fees : Rs. 1100/- (incl. of all taxes)
- Mode of Payment : Online Through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking
- All admissions shall be made on the basis of overall Percentile of Common Admission Test (CAT) 2022 that was conducted by Indian Institute of Management.
- If Seats remain vacant after counselling on the basis of overall percentile of CAT 2022, then the counseling shall be conducted on the basis of Score in CMAT 2023 (another National Level Test).
- In case seats remain vacant even after exhausting CAT 2022 and CMAT 2023 Merit, University will consider admissions in MBA Programme by conducting Common Entrance Test to be conducted by GGSIP University.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022