MANAGE Hyderabad announces Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri Business Management Program 2022-24
MANAGE PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022 – National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad has invited applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Agri-Business Management (PGDM-ABM) Program (27 Batch) for the academic session 2022-2024
Check out the page below for more details on MANAGE PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022.
MANAGE PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022 Important Date
- Last date for receiving filled in applications at MANAGE : 31st December 2021
- Personal Interview and Essay Writing at MANAGE, Hyderabad : April, 2022
- Announcement of Results : April, 2022
Eligibility Criteria for MANAGE PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Sciences or in Agriculture-related disciplines, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (DA) category] of any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the Central or State legislature in India or other educational institutions
- The candidate must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in any other subject (like Humanities, Social Sciences, Engineering, Pure Sciences, Commerce etc. – this list is only illustrative) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Disability (DA) category) from a University or Institution
- The candidates must have a valid Score of CAT-2021 conducted by Indian Institutes of Management.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation can also apply and submit their provisional certificate and mark sheets/grade card indicating up to date and latest marks/CGPA/OGPA till the previous year/semester and also indicate the same in the application form.
MANAGE PGDM-ABM Admissions 2022 Application Process
- Application form can be filled online by clicking: https://www.manage.gov.in/abmonline/
- Application form can also be downloaded by clicking the link https://www.manage.gov.in/ABMAdmissions/appln.pdf
- The application fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of “MANAGE, Hyderabad” from any nationalised bank.
- The filled in application form online or offline along with a list enclosures should be sent to the following address – Principal Coordinator – PGDM (ABM), National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500 030, TS.
- For General categories : Rs. 1200/-
- For SC & ST categories : Rs. 600/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode using MANAGE payment gateway or Demand Draft drawn in favour of “MANAGE, Hyderabad”
- A multi-stage selection procedure will be followed for admission as described below:
- All applicants fulfilling the eligibility criteria will have to submit the CAT-2021 Score Card by January 31, 2022.
- Merit list will be prepared for calling candidates for Group Discussion, Personal Interview etc., based on CAT Score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website