SVKM’s NMIMS Mumbai announces Admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program 2022
SVKM’s NMIMS MBA Admission 2022 – The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University invites application for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered for academic session 2022-2023.
MBA Program with Campus and Seats
- MBA (programme having concentration in any one of the following areas: Finance/Marketing/Operations & Decision Sciences) Mumbai campus : 600 Seats
- MBA Human Resource (Mumbai campus) : 120 seats
- Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University (Mumbai campus) : 60 seats
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management (Mumbai campus) : 120 seats
- MBA (Bengaluru campus) : 240 seats
- MBA (Jadcherla (Hyderabad) campus) : 120 seats
- MBA (Navi Mumbai campus) : 120 seats
- MBA (Indore campus) : 60 seats
- MBA – Business Analytics (Mumbai campus) : 120 seats
- MBA (Digital Transformation) (Mumbai campus) : 60 seats
- MBA – Business Analytics (Jadcherla (Hyderabad) campus) : 60 seats
SVKM’s NMIMS MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start Date : Wednesday, 04th August 2021
- Application End Date : Sunday, 21st November 2021
- 2nd Stage of selection process : Dates will be declared later
- Merit list : Dates will be declared later
- Fee Payment dates : Dates will be declared later
Eligibility Criteria for SVKM’s NMIMS MBA Admission 2022
- MBA Mumbai /Bengaluru / Jadcherla (Hyderabad) / Navi Mumbai / Indore / MBA HR Mumbai : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Dual Degree in MBA Decision Science & Analytics + MS in Business Analytics & Information Management from Purdue University Mumbai : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate with Maths or Statistics or Econometrics as a subject in their graduation.
- The applicants should get a minimum TOEFL score for 93 with minimum subsection scores, IELTS score of 7.0 or higher with minimum subsection scores as well will also accepted.
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management, Mumbai Selection process is separate (Mumbai Campus) : Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in; Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Medical Technology & Biotechnology, and MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Candidates with B.Tech. Bio-Tech./Bio-Medical or B.E. Bio-Tech./BioMedical from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate are also eligible to apply.
- MBA – Business Analytics, Mumbai & Jadcherla (Hyderabad) : The MBA – Business Analytics, Mumbai applicants shall have Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Commerce or Economics with minimum 55% marks in the aggregate. Having relevant industry work experience of at least an year would be an added advantage.
- MBA (Digital Transformation), Mumbai : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Any stream) /MCA,/B.Sc. (IT)/B,Sc.(Computer Science)/ BSc. (Electronics)/ BSc. (Physics)/ Bsc (Maths)/ Any other graduate degree with Mathematics as compulsory subject till graduation. Minimum pass marks 55% in aggregate plus minimum two-year years of industry experience is desirable.
SVKM’s NMIMS MBA Admission 2022 Application Process
- The candidate has to register and complete the application / fees payment process on the www.nmims.edu website.
- It is mandatory for candidates to fill in the NMIMS application form on www.nmims.edu to confirm their candidature and be in the NMIMS admission process for the 2022-24 Batch.
- Candidates must read instructions carefully before applying.
- NMAT by GMAC™ test will be conducted online proctored at Home as well as at Test Centres
- NMAT by GMAC™ would be an objective type multiple-choice test.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ will comprise the following:
- Section 1 : Language Skills : 36 question
- Section 2 : Quantitative Skills : 36 question
- Section 3 : Logical Reasoning : 36 question
- Total time : 120 minutes
- Post the NMAT examination and based on the NMAT first attempt scores, candidates will be shortlisted for MBA programs. The call letter will be declared on our website.
- The selection process may include a psychometric test or Written Analytic Test along with a Personal interview. Weightage will be given to academic performance and work experience.
- No separate call letter will be mailed.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the application data in terms of academic marks obtained, work experience, marks obtained in NMAT by GMAC™ and WAT – Personal Interview.
- The selection criteria will be based on merit only.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website