Moti Lal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT) Allahabad announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for the session 2022-23 in the School of Management Studies of the Institute.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Last date for filling online application : May 04, 2022; Wednesday
- Last date for Hard Copy Submission : May 12, 2022; Thursday
- Declaration of short listed candidates for GD and PI : May 19, 2022; Thursday
- Date of Group Discussion and Interview : May 28-29, 2022;
- Declaration of Merit List and first list for admission : June 10, 2022; Friday
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of minimum three years duration in any discipline, with at least 60% aggregate marks or CPI 6.5 [55% aggregate marks or CPI 6.0 in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently abled (DA) (this may also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) category)].
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if he/she submits a certificate from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute stating that the candidate has completed all the requirements for obtaining the bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification on the date of the issue of the certificate. However, the marks sheet of the qualifying examination must be submitted to the office of Dean (Academic) within six weeks from the last date of registration, failing which the admission will be cancelled automatically.
- Applicants should note that the mere fulfillment of minimum eligibility criteria will not ensure consideration for short listing by the Institute.
- Applicants must have a valid score of CAT -2021.
- Note: This Institute uses CAT Percentile for short-listing the candidates for its full time two years MBA programme. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme.
MNNIT Allahabad MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Applicants are required to submit their application through this on-line application system only. “No other means of application shall be acceptable”.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through URL https://academics.mnnit.ac.in/
- There are two steps in online application procedure:
- Step 1. Register by filling personal details. An application ID will be provided in this step. Note down this ID carefully for subsequent steps.
- Step 2. Online filling of application form: Use application ID obtained in step I, and date of birth for login. Before starting the online filling of application form, please make sure that you have a soft copy of your passport size photograph in JPEG (up to 30 kb) format and signature in JPEG format (up to 20 kb). After login, follow the on-screen instructions for filling the application form.
- Step 3. Please pay the non-refundable Application fee by SBI-MOPS (online digital payment gateway from SBI) – Rs.1200/- (Rs.600/-for SC/ST candidates).
- Step 4.Take print out the form, paste same photograph which was uploaded, attach all required documents and send on the address given below:
- Candidates will be short listed for Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD and PI) on the basis of CAT Percentile. The MBA Admission Committee may decide the minimum CAT Percentile as shortlisting criteria for different categories. Final selection will be made on the basis of CAT percentile, Academic Qualification, Work Experience and marks obtained in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website