University of Lucknow announces MBA and MTTM Admission 2021 through IIM CAT or LUMET 2021
Lucknow University MBA and MTTM Admission 2021 – University of Lucknow invites applications for admissions to PG Management Admissions (MBA and MTTM) programs for the academic sessions 2021-22.
The Admission to the MBA/MTTM programs shall be selected through IIM-CAT 2020 or Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) 2021.
MBA Program offered & No. of Seats
- MBA (Regular) : 60 Seats
- MBA (Marketing) : 120 Seats
- MBA (Self Finance) : 120 Seats
- MBA (Finance & control) : 120 Seats
- MBA (Human Resources) : 120 Seats
- MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business) : 60 Seats
- MBA (International Business) : 60 Seats
- Master of Travel and Tourism Administration (MTTM) : 60 Seats
Lucknow University MBA and MTTM Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application :- 19th March 2021
- Last date for the submission of the Application form :- 20th July 2021
Eligibility Criteria for Lucknow University MBA and MTTM Admission 2021
- A Bachelor’s degree under the 10+2+3 system or equivalent in any field of study, awarded by a University or Institute established as per law and recognized as equivalent by this University, with 50% marks in aggregate shall constitute the minimum requirement for admission to the MBA programs. However, for SC/ST candidates minimum pass the percentage of marks at the graduate level will be 45%.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they have to fulfil all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
Lucknow University MBA and MTTM Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs. 1000.00 (With late fee Rs. 2000.00)
- For SC and ST Candidates : Rs. 500.00 (With late fee Rs. 1500.00)
- Mode of Payment : Online through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Candidates for admission to the MBA/MTTMprogrammes shall be selected through IIM-CAT 2020 or Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) 2021. This would be followed by a personal interview of the candidates.
- The written component (CAT or LUMET) will account for a merit score of 70% while the Personal interview will account for a merit score of 30%. The overall merit would be calculated on the basis of the combined score.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website