University of Lucknow MBA and MTTM Admission 2022 through LUMET, Apply Now
Lucknow University Admission 2022 – University of Lucknow invites applications for admissions to PG Management Admissions (MBA and MTTM) programs for the academic sessions 2022.
The Admission to the MBA/MTTM programs shall be selected through Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) 2022.
MBA Program offered
- MBA (Regular)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance & Accounting)
- MBA (Finance & control)
- MBA (Human Resources)
- MBA (Entrepreneurship & Family Business)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (HR)
- Master of Travel and Tourism Administration (MTTM)
University of Lucknow Admission 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date of Online Application : April 11, 2022
- Last date for the submission of the Application form : 10th June 2022
University of Lucknow Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The admissions to the various MBA and MTTM programs will be governed by the respective ordinances.
- A three/four year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any field of study, awarded by a University or Institute established as per law and recognised as equivalent by this University, with 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) shall constitute the minimum requirement for admission to the MBA programmes.
- Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission but they have to fulfil all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
- Eligible Candidates can apply online only through the University website https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/
- For General and OBC : INR 1600.00
- For SC/ST/PH : INR 800.00
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
- Candidates for admission to the MBA/MTTM programme shall be selected through Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) 2022. This would be followed by a personal interview of the candidates.
- The written component (LUMET) will account for a merit score of 70% while the personal interview will account for a merit score of 30%. The overall merit would be calculated on the basis of the combined score.
- The Lucknow University Management Entrance Test (LUMET) will comprise of 100 objective type questions to be answered in 90 minutes consisting of:
- General Awareness
- English Verbal Ability and Comprehension
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Marking Pattern: Each question will be of 2 marks and Zero mark will be awarded for each wrong or un-attempted question.
- Personal Interview: All candidates will have to appear in the personal interview conducted by the University.
- Merit List: An overall combined merit list of all candidates who have applied and appeared for the personal interview would be displayed on the University website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website