Indian Institute of Technology Madras announces Admission to Master of Business Administration Program 2022, Apply now
IIT Madras MBA Admission – The Department of Management Studies (DoMS) at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras invites application for admissions to 2-years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the commencing academic session 2022.
MBA Specializations Offered
- DoMS offers the following specializations in the MBA Program –
- Information Systems
- Integrative Management
- Human Resource Management & OB
IIT Madras MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Online Application Process: Ongoing
- The deadline for submitting the application online is : January 31, 2022 (Monday) Midnight
IIT Madras MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Graduates in any discipline from a recognised University (or a professional qualification equivalent to that of a university degree as recognised by the UGC) with a first class or 60% and above (55% for SC/ST/PwD [Differently Abled]) in the qualifying examination
- Final year students (of the above-mentioned program) are also eligible to apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be admitted provisionally, on the condition that they meet all requirements for the qualifying degree before the start of the program and produce provisional certificate of completion within two months of joining the program (by September 30, 2022)
- Any Indian national with a valid score in the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2021
- A foreign national with a valid GMAT score
- Graduates in any discipline with a valid CAT score and at least two years of work experience in the same organization can apply under sponsored category through proper channels.
IIT Madras MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online only through the official website https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/
- Instructions follow for Application Process :
- This is the application portal to apply for DoMS, IIT Madras Only.
- Only those who are shortlisted by DoMS, IIT Madras will be invited to appear for the selection process.
- Copies of necessary certificates need to be uploaded at the time of filing the application form.
- General, OBC & Foreign/NRI : Rs 1600/-
- SC/ST/PwD Reduced fee: Rs 800/-
- Mode of Payment : through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Shortlisting of candidates shall be done on the basis of their performance in CAT 2021 & GMAT score.
- The final merit for making offers of admission to the program will be on the basis of their aggregate performance in the CAT 2021 followed by group discussion, interview and their work experience.
- Final selection list will be announced after the completion of the selection process as per the institute norms.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website