Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi announces Admission to Masters in Business Administration Program 2022-23, Apply now
IIT Delhi MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invites applications for admission to 2-years full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in the Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the academic session 2022-24
Read further for more details on IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2022
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Dates 2022
- CAT Result Announcement: Second Week of January 2022 (Tentative)
- Online Submission of Application Form begins on: Next day of CAT 2021 result declaration
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 31st January 2022 (Monday) (Tentative)
- Personal Interview: 7-13 March 2022 (Tentative) Interview process will be conducted online.
- Declaration of Admission Results: First Week of May 2022 (Tentative)
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2021 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://dms.iitd.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- The selection will be based on the cumulative performance in CAT 2021 Score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website