Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi announces Admission to Masters in Business Administration Program 2023-24, Apply now
IIT Delhi MBA Admission – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invites applications for admission to 2-years full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) Program offered in the Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the academic session 2023-24
Read further for more details on IIT Delhi MBA Admission 2023
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Dates 2023
- CAT Result Announcement: 2nd Week of January 2023 (Tentative)
- Online Submission of Application Form begins on Next day of CAT 2022 result declaration
- Last Date of Online Application Form: 31st January 2023
- Personal Interview: 15th – 17th March 2023
- Declaration of Admission Results: 1st Week of May 2023
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree
- A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST/PwD candidates
- Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2021 will be shortlisted and then invited for an interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi.
IIT Delhi MBA Admission Application Process 2023
- Interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://dms.iitd.ac.in/
- Applicants should complete the online registration & application form; submit the same along with the application fee (non-refundable) using payment gateway.
- Read the all instructions regarding filling up online forms, and relevant information are available in the University website
- The selection will be based on the cumulative performance in CAT 2023 Score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Academic Performance.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website