Indian Institute of Management Indore announces Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) 2022, Apply Now
IIM Indore FPM Admission – Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore invites applications for admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can check all the details of IIM Indore FPM Admission 2022 like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page below.
Areas of Study (Specialisation)
- The institute presently offers FPM in the following areas of specialisation
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems (Information Systems Management, Emerging technologies, and Data Science / Analytics)
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques (Operations Management, Operations Research, Statistics and Mathematics)
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management (Strategic Management, International Business and Entrepreneurship)
IIM Indore FPM Admission Dates 2022
- Start Application Process : 22nd November 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31st January 2022
IIM Indore FPM Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Candidates must have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60 percent aggregate marks). (OR)
- A five year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes that would make them eligible can also apply.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
- Five percent Marks relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates
IIM Indore FPM Admission Application Process 2022
- Application form must be downloaded from our website www.iimidr.ac.in
- Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online between the period Monday, November 22, 2021, to Monday, January 31, 2022, and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) + GST extra for General and NC-OBC category and Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) + GST extra for SC, ST, and PWD category.
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PWD categories need to produce a valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
- No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
- For more details please visit official website www.iimidr.ac.in
- The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the based information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria and acceptable standard test the shortlisting will be done by the respective Areas and candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted at IIM Indore during March / April 2022.
- Stage 3: IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by the Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process i.e. Stage-4.
- Stage 4: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared by the Areas only.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website