IIM Indore FPM Admissions 2020, Dates, Eligibility, Application
IIM Indore announce Admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) 2020
IIM Indore FPM Admissions 2020 - Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore invites applications for admission to Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) for the academic session 2020.
Interested candidates can check all the details of IIM Indore Admission (FPM) like application form, eligibility criteria, counselling procedure etc from this page give below.
IIM Indore Admission FPM
- For its Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) IIM Indore seeks high-quality candidates with strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
Also See : MBA Admission
Areas of Study (Specialization)
- The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Out of the aforementioned areas, an applicant can choose any one area of specialization only and submit his/her application along with all attachments as required and mentioned in the on-line Application Form.
Intake for FPM 2020
- The proposed intake for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2020 is 30 for the academic year 2020.
IIM Indore FPM Admissions 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date for Online Application: 15th November 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20th January 2020
Eligibility Criteria for IIM Indore FPM Admissions 2020
- Candidates must have:
- Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Postgraduate Diploma (2 years) with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS (with at least 50 percent aggregate marks) along with a B.Com/ Degree (with at least 60 percent aggregate marks). (OR)
- A five year integrated Master’s degree program in any discipline, with at least 60 percent aggregate marks or equivalent grade point average. (OR)
- First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semesters) with a minimum CGPA of 6.5 out of 10 or equivalent.
- In addition to the above academic eligibility, minimum 60 percent marks in Secondary (Class X) and Senior Secondary (Class XII) is required.
- Five percent Marks relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their qualifying programmes that would make them eligible can also apply. Such candidates, if selected, will be allowed to join the programme provisionally only if they submit a certificate latest by June 10, 2020, issued by the Principal/ Head of the Department / Registrar or Director of the University / Institute.
- The candidates will be shortlisted (on the recommendation of the respective areas) on the based information provided in the application form. The selection process is as follows:
- Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
- Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria and acceptable standard test the shortlisting will be done by the respective Areas and candidates will be called for Personal Interview (PI), to be conducted at IIM Indore during March/ April 2020.
- Stage 3: IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of the selection process i.e. Stage-4.
- Stage 4: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared by the Areas only.
- Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will be considered for the final selection. Category-wise and Academic Area-wise merit list will be generated based on the performance in the Personal Interviews and the provisional admission offers will be made.
- All matters pertaining to admission into the FPM at IIM Indore is governed by the decisions taken by the Admissions Committee.
IIM Indore FPM Admissions 2020 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online between the period Friday, November 15, 2019, to Monday, January 20, 2020, and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) + GST extra for General and NC-OBC category and Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) + GST extra for SC, ST, and PWD category.
- Application form must be downloaded from our website www.iimidr.ac.in
- Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PWD categories need to produce a valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
- A candidate can submit the On-line application with all the attachments as required on or before Monday, 20th January 2020 up to 23:55:00 hours
For more details please visit official website www.iimidr.ac.in
Indian Institute of Management, Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore – 453556 (M.P.), India, Phone: 0731- 2439687, Email: email@example.com Website www.iimidr.ac.in
Get Free Entrance Exam Alerts and College Admission Guidance >> Click here