Banaras Hindu University (BHU) announces Admission to MBA and MBA International Business (IB) Program 2023-25
BHU MBA and MBA-IB Admission 2023 – Institute of Management Studies (IMS), Banaras Hindu University (BHU) invites applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) and Master of Business Administration – International Business (M.B.A. – I.B.) for the Academic Batch 2023-25
BHU MBA and MBA-International Business Admission 2023
About the BHU
- FMS-BHU is one of the Quality Improvement Program Centers sponsored by AICTE for conducting short term training Programs for teachers of management institutions approved by AICTE.
Courses Offered and No. of Seats
- Duration : Two-year, four-semester
- Master of Business Administration – (MBA) – 59 Seats
- With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
- MBA – International Business (MBA – IB) – 59 Seats
- With specialization* in Marketing/HRM/Finance/Operations Management/Information Technology/Global Business Operations (as specified in the prevailing ordinance governing the conduct of the Program)
- (Minimum required strength in each elective group is 5 students)
- Online Application forms available from: 03rd October 2022
- Last Date for receipt of filled Application Form: 03rd January 2023
- Admission to the MBA & MBA-IB Programs shall be made through CAT. Eligibility criteria defined under CAT shall be deemed as applicable provided candidates belonging to categories other than SC / ST have secured a minimum of 50% marks at the qualifying examination. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- A graduate degree under 10+2+3 Pattern, OR
- A degree in Agriculture, Technology, Medicine, Education or Law, OR
- A Postgraduate degree in any discipline.
- The above qualifying degree must be obtained from any Indian University/Institution recognized by AIU/AICTE.
- In order to be eligible for admission the candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the qualifying examination as given above under (a), (b) or (c) as the case may be. For SC/ST candidates, at least 45% marks are required.
- Admission to MBA and MBA IB programs is an online process. Candidates are required to have a valid email id and mobile no. for registration, preferably the same they have used for CAT 2022 registration purpose.
- Candidates are required to apply online through the University Admission Portal (www.bhuonline.in).
- Application Fee is Rs.2000/- (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates) to be remitted through online
- Admission to the MBA and MBA IB Programs of the faculty will be made on the basis of combined merit of the candidates in CAT conducted by IIM (50%), academic records (20%), group discussion and personal interview (30%)
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India