Amrita School of Business announces MBA Admission 2022
Amrita University MBA Admission 2022 – Amrita School of Business has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program at Amritapuri, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kochi Campuses and MBA – MS in Business Analytics Dual Degree Program in collaboration with one of the top public universities in USA, University at Buffalo, State University of New York (UB) for the academic session 2022-24
Candidates can check more details about Amrita University MBA Admission 2022 below.
- Business Analytics
- Human Resources
Amrita University MBA Admission Dates 2022
- Admission for MBA 2022 is Opened
- Last date to Apply : To be announced
Amrita University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
- UG degree (10+2+3 Pattern), recognized by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Minimum 50% aggregate in 10th, 12th and UG. Students in their final year can apply with the last completed semester results.
- Any one of the valid test scores of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE. Candidates appearing for these tests can apply with the test registration number.
- Department of Management, Kochi and Amritapuri (Kollam) campuses accept valid KMAT scores.
- Candidates applying for MBA-MS at Bengaluru need to have a minimum IBT-TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.5 with individual category score of 6 or a PTE score of 55 with individual category score of 50 (to be submitted on or before August 20, 2022.)
- Those appearing for final year examinations of Bachelor’s degree may also apply, subject to the completion of their examinations and viva-voce, if any, before June 30, 2022.
- It is mandatory for a final year student, who is provisionally considered eligible by ASB, Coimbatore and offered admission, to submit the mark-sheet and degree certificate of the final year bachelor’s degree examination latest by October 2022.
- Candidates with work experience will have an added advantage for admissions.
Amrita University MBA Admission Application Process 2022
- Application for Admission to MBA 2022 at Amrita School of Business, should be submitted online (https://amrita.edu/admissions/asb).
Step by Step Application Process
- Click on ‘Apply Now’, Register as a new user by filling your name, email ID, password of your choice, your choice of campus etc. A verification mail will be sent to your registered email address. Please verify.
- After verification, an email will be sent with user ID and password. Login to the admission portal and fill up your application with all relevant details.
- Pay application fee online, with credit card / debit card or net banking.
- Application Fee is Rs. 850 + GST
- Mode of Payment : Through online with credit card / debit card or net banking
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India