- Selection process will be based on best score secured in Amrita MBA Entrance Test A-MET-2023 or valid test score of CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/XAT/GRE/KMAT
- Candidates are short-listed for Personal Interview (PI), based on their academic and test score and will be informed about the PI date by email and SMS. (Candidate who are not shortlisted will not get any communication)
- During the PI candidates will be evaluated on their written and verbal communication skills, subject and general knowledge and overall personality.
- Offer letter sent to the candidates to the successful candidates by email and SMS.
- Selected candidates need to make the payment online by the said date.
Amrita MBA Entrance Test (AMET 2023)
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham will conduct AMET (Amrita MBA Entrance Test) for admission to MBA programs offered at 5 campuses: Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore and Kochi. AMET will be conducted across India via Computer Based Test Mode (CBT).
- AMET will be conducted in 1st week of March
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Questions: 100
- Marks: 3 for correct, -1 for wrong
- Verbal Reasoning & Language Comprehension [25 questions]
- Data Interpretation & Analysis [25 questions]
- General Knowledge on Indian & Global Scenarios [25 questions]
- Quantitative Aptitude [25 questions]
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notifications 2022
- Top 100 MBA College in India
- MBA Entrance Exams 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India