- The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2021 will be taken by aspirants on 2nd week of May 2020 (Saturday, 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM) . for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate law courses. The convener for CLAT 2021 is Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University (RMLNLU) Lucknow.
Let not anxiety take over or kick in! Even though the time before any examination is most stressful but make it work in your favor than against. A little stress never bothered anyone but has only pushed people further to perform better. It is good to be tensed but not worked up because of it. The examination is tomorrow and there isn’t much you can do about it. Make it work in your favor and stay positive.
Try and not exert yourself at this moment. Stick to the things you know and have covered rather than trying to do everything and studying new topics at this time. Eight hours of sleep is a must before the examination, experts say. So relax, revise and let your mind rest and get the sleep it requires.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2021
Avoid things, people or situations that distract you or cause anxiety. Let’s look at those last minute tips good for you if you’re planning to take the CLAT exam.
- Revision is what matters now; picking up new topics to study will be of no use. You will lose on things you know at this point. So stick to topics you’ve prepared and revise.
- Set a time period for the time you have left in your hands and revise more important things at his moment, like mathematics, legal aptitude, logical reasoning and may be if time left then some general knowledge and English.
- For mathematics, brush up on formulas and make sure to go through all the important short-tricks and techniques learnt for solving mathematics questions.
- The legal aptitude section of the CLAT exam has never ceased to have surprise the students. Since the past three years, a general trend has been seen of paper setters preferring Reasoning over Knowledge. The strategy for this section thus should be going through the Reasoning questions of all the past years’ papers.
- General knowledge, English and logical reasoning is not something you’d be able to prepare or start afresh at this moment. Stick to things you think you need to revise.
- CLAT has been known to be unpredictable. Be prepared for surprises and prepare a strategy of time to be devoted to each section in the first one minute of getting the paper.
- Goes without saying, but stick to things you know and move on if you think you don’t know something. Negative marking is there so don’t rush in and attempt questions you are sure of.
Make sure you prepare things you will need for the examination a night before. Your roll number, admit card, wrist watch, photograph and exam kit and if there is anything else you will require.
CLAT 2021 – Common Law Admission Test Notification
CLAT 2021 Institute wise seats Breakup for UG Law courses
CLAT 2021 Institute wise seats Breakup for PG Law Courses