Exam pattern for CLAT 2021
For UG Courses
- It is a computer-based online exam which composes 5 sections for which aspirants shall be provided 2 hours to finish the exam. Negative marking of 0.25 mark is allotted for incorrect answers.
- English using Comprehension – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
- General Knowledge /Current Affairs – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 20 No. of Questions & 20 Marks
- Legal Aptitude – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 40 No. of Questions & 40 Marks
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2021
For PG Courses
- The questions paper consists of three sections namely Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence and Other Law subjects such as Contract, Torts, Criminal Law, International Law, Family Law, Property Law, IPR etc.
- You shall be given 2 hours to complete the exam and negative marking of 0.25 mark will be implied for an incorrect answer.
- Constitutional Law – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Jurisprudence – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Other Law subjects – 50 No. of Questions & 50 Max Marks
- Duration of the Test: 2 hours
- There will be total 150 Multiple Choice Questions
- For every correct answer, a candidate will be awarded 1 mark and ¼ mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
CLAT 2021 – Common Law Admission Test Notification
CLAT 2021 Institute wise seats Breakup for UG Law courses