VIT Application Form 2019: Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has begun the sale of application Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) 2019 for the next academic year. First sale of application form for admission to B.Tech. Programs offered at VIT Vellore Campuses, Chennai Campus, VIT Bhopal and VIT AP Campuses form was formally launched by VIT University founder-Chancellor G Viswanathan at the Vellore head post office on November 2, 2018. VIT vice-president G.V Selvam along with several other officials from the University and the postal department were present during the inaugural sale of applications.
VIT Application Form 2019
Interested candidates can apply through online as well as offline mode. Those who wish to apply online can visit www.vit.ac.in and pay the application fee of Rs. 1150/- and for offline mode candidates can collect the application forms form the VIT Campuses or head post offices by paying Rs. 1200 in cash or Rs 1200 DD drawn in favour of VIT. List of post offices can be check from the official website of Vellore Institute of Technology. Last date for applying for VITEEE 2019 is February 28, 2019.
The online entrance examinations for VITEEE 2019 will be held between April 10 and 21, 2019 at 175 centers.
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have either completed or shall be appearing in 2019, in any one of the following qualifying examinations
- The final examination of the 10+2 system of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board, Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi), The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE, New Delhi) OR
- Intermediate or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/ University OR
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University OR
- International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Organisation, Geneva OR
- General Certificate Education (GCE) examination (London / Cambridge / Srilanka) at the Advanced (A) level
Candidates appearing for the VITEEE-2019 should have secured an aggregate of 60% for General category and 50% for the reserved categories in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).