Registration for UGC NET 2019 June to start today
UGC NET 2019 June Registrations starts today – National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the notification for UGC NET 2019 June Examination. The Online registration for UGC NET 2019 will begin Today (March 1, 2019). All those candidates who want to appear for the UGC NET 2019 June Exam can apply through the official website: ntanet.nic.in
The online registration will conclude on March 30, 2019. The last date for payment of fees for is April 1, 2019
The NTA will conduct UGC-NET 2019 June exam for ‘only Assistant Professor’ or for ‘both Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ in multiple sessions on June 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28, 2019 and the result is expected by July 15.
University Grants Commission (UGC) conducts National Eligibility Test to determine the eligibility of candidates for Junior Research fellowship and Eligibility for assistant professor in various Indian Colleges and Universities.
As per the notification, UGC-NET, June 2019 will be based on the new syllabi, as available on the website of UGC-NET — http://www.ugcnetonline.in.
Step to apply for UGC NET 2019 June Exam
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in
- Step 2: On the Click on the link ‘UGC NET 2019 June registration’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Fill in personal details and register
- Step 5: Log-in using newly created registration number
- Step 6: Fill form, upload images and download
- Step 7: Make payment