Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) has revised the Registration date for TISSNET 2019. Earlier, the registration was supposed to start from October 22, 2018 but according to the latest update on the official website, the application forms will now be available from October 26, 2018. Earlier TISS 2019 Exam has also change the exam date for TISS NET 2019 which was schedule for January 19, to January 13, 2019, one week early than the previous exam date and exactly one week after XAT 2019
Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) is considered as a prominent institute. The institute conducts TISSNET for admission to full-time (regular) Post-Graduate Degree Master of Arts (M.A.) Programs offered at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati and Hyderabad Campuses. The institute offers 55 programs in MA ranging from the social sector to policy making. Candidates can select a maximum of three courses out of these 55 programs
TISSNET 2019 Registration
Candidates are required to apply online through the E-application process only. However, candidates from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
The application fee for each study programme is Rs.1030 (if being payed by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs.1000 + bank charges (if being payed through bank by cash). Candidates are required to pay this amount for every programme she/he applies for. For SC/ST/OBC (NC) candidates, the application fee is Rs. 250/- per programme + bank charges
Candidates having a bachelor’s degree with minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 year bridge course pattern of study or any other pattern fulfilling the mandatory requirements of 15 years formal education)from a recognized university are eligible to apply for TISSNET 2019.
Revised Timeline for TISS MA Admission 2019
- Announcement of TISS NET Admissions: October 26, 2018
- Last Date for Online form Application / Registration for All Master’s programs: December 10, 2018
- Last Date for receipt of application form by post: December 12, 2018
- Issue of TISS NET 2019 Hall Ticket (Online): December 26-27, 2018
- Pre-admission orientation Program for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and PWD candidates will be held at Mumbai/Tuljapur/Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses: December 23, 2018
- TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET 2019) (Computer Based): January 13, 2019 (Time: 2.00 pm to 3.40 pm )