Admit Card for SSC GD Constable 2018 released – Download Now!
SSC GD Constable Admit Card 2018 – The Staff Selection Commission released the Admit Card for SSC GD Constable 2018 for recruitment exam on the respective regional websites of the staff selection commission. Admit cards for the candidates whose examination is scheduled from February 11 to March 22, 2019 are only available now. Admit Cards for other eligible candidates will be available on the website in due course of time.
SSC GD Constable 2018 Recruitment exam is schedule to be held from February 11, to March 3, 2019 in CBT (Computer Based Test) Mode.
Through GD Constable 2018 recruitment drive Staff Selection Commission is expected to fill 54953 posts of Constables in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles across the nation
Steps to Download SSC GD constable admit card 2018
- Step 1: Visit the Official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘admit’ card on the homepage
- Step 3: A new page will open, click on link ‘GD constable, CAPF, NIA and SSF admit card’
- Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 5: Admit card will appear
Candidates are required to carry valid identity proof and passport-sized photograph along with Admit card along with them to the exam hall.
Exam Pattern of SSC GD Constable 2018
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 25 Questions
- General Knowledge & General Awareness – 25 Questions
- Elementary Mathematics – 25 Questions
- English/ Hindi – 25 Questions (Candidates’ basic comprehension would be tested)
- Total – 100 Questions
- Each question carries 1 mark and time duration for the exam will be 2 hours (120 minutes). The questions in all the above components will be of Matriculation Level
Also see: Fresher Jobs 2019