CMAT and GPAT 2019 answer keys released
CMAT and GPAT 2019 answer keys: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer key for Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2019) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT 2019) on the official website to invite challenge from Candidates (if any).
The CMAT 2019 and GPAT 2019 Examination has been conducted in 84 Cities in 25 States/UTs on 28th January 2019 through Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. 64,582 candidates were registered for CMAT 2019 whereas 42,827 candidates were registered for GPAT 2019.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key of CMAT and GPAT 2019
- Please go to website https://ntagpat.nic.in/ OR https://ntacmat.nic.in/
- Click ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’
- In the next screen, click on the ‘Challenge/s regarding Answer Key’
- Login with your Application Number and Date of Birth and enter Security Pin (as displayed) and Submit.
- You will see Questions for CMAT/ GPAT Paper IDs they are in sequential order.
- The ID next to the question under the column ‘Correct Option’ stands for the correct Answer Key to be used by NTA.
- If you wish to challenge this option, you may use anyone or more of the Option IDs given in the next four columns by clicking the check box
- After clicking your desired option, scroll down, ‘Save your Claim’ and move to next screen.
- You will see a display of all the Option IDs you have challenged.
- You may want to upload supporting documents in which you can select ‘Choose File’ and upload (all documents to be put in a single pdf file).
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’.
- You will find a screen displaying your challenges.
- Kindly pay the processing fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs.1,000/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct, your fee will be refunded in the same account
Also See: NTA Exam Dates 2019