NIFT 2019 Application Correction Process: National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has begun the application correction process for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 on the official website – nift.ac.in. NIFT Entrance Exam 2019 is conducted for B.Des and B.F.Tech Courses admission offered by the institute. Candidates those who have submitted their applications for the entrance examination and have made error (if any) while filling the online application, can now make correction through the official website.
The NIFT 2019 application process for the bachelor of design programme was opened on October 22 through the official website. The students who have not yet applied for the examination can also apply for the entrance test by paying a late fee of Rs 5000 till January 3, 2019.
How to make correction application for NIFT Entrance Exam 2019
- Visit the official website of National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) as mentioned above
- Search for the link that reads, “Online registration” and click on it
- Click on the link, “Log in to edit application data”
- Candidates need to enter the details in the next page such as Application Form No, Email ID, Date of Birth
- Submit the details
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Make changes and save finally
- Take a print out after final submission of the form online