> NEET MDS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria and Scope of Exam!
NEET MDS 2019 Exam Eligibility Criteria and Scope of Exam!
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) MDS 2019 exam is a National Level Exam conducted by NBE for admission to MDS Courses in various Government and Private Dental Colleges across the Country. But AIIMS, New Delhi MDS admission does not come under NBE NEET MDS 2019 Exam.
NEET MDS 2019 exam notification has been released. As per the notifications, the registration window for the NEET MDS 2019 exam has been open. According to the latest update the last date for online registration is 6th November 2018. Before rushing to apply for NEET MDS 2019 exam, make sure that you are eligible to apply for the exam. Below is the detailed eligibility criteria for the same.
General Eligibility Criteria for NEET MDS 2019 Exam
- A candidate for admission to the Master in Dental Surgery course, must possess a recognised degree of Bachelor in Dental Surgery awarded by a university or institute in India and registered with the State Dental Council and has obtained provisional or permanent registration and has undergone compulsory rotatory internship of a year in an approved/ recognised dental college
- A candidate who after passing the final qualifying exam (BDS or the foreign dental degree recognized by GOI/DCI), is undergoing 12-month compulsory rotatory internship/ practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March 2019 can take up this exam, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotatory internship and obtained provisional or permanent registration on or before 31st March 2019 or the candidate produces a certificate from the head of Institution that he/she will be completing internship by 31st March 2019
Scope of NEET MDS 2019 Exam
NEET- MDS 2019 shall be the single eligibility cum entrance examination for the academic session 2019 which will include the following:
- All India 50% quota seats for MDS courses (all states except Jammu & Kashmir)
- State quota seats for MDS courses for all States/Union territories of India (including the state of Jammu & Kashmir)
- MDS courses at all Private Dental Colleges, Institutions & Universities all across the country
- MDS courses at Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions.