Application Process for NCHMCT JEE 2020 to begin from January 1NCHMCT JEE 2020 Application process to begin from January 1 – National Testing Agency (NTA) will begin the online application process for National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination (NCHMCT JEE) 2020 from January 1, 2020. Candidates interested to appear for NCHMCT JEE 2020 can fill the application only in online mode through the official website. The Last date to fill the online application form is February 29, 2020. Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 800 for General/OBC category and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category will have to pay Rs. 400 as application fee. NCHMCT JEE 2020 Exam is scheduled to be held on April 25, 2020 and the result for the same is expected to be declared by May 10, 2020 Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination with English as the main subject are eligible to apply for NCHMCT JEE 2020. Candidate taking the examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply
Steps to Apply Online for NCHMCT JEE 2020
- Step-1: Visit the official website.
- Step 2 – Register for Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number.
- Step-3: Complete the Application Form
- Step-4: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Step-5: Make Payment of Application Fee by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan
- Step 6 – Take a printout of the application form and keep it safely for future reference.