NCHM JEE 2019 Application – Online Registration starts on January 15, 2019
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019 – Submission of NCHM JEE 2019 Application will start from January 15, 2019. NCHMCT JEE is a national level exam which is conducted every year for admission to B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration Programs. This year the exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency. Earlier National Council for Hotel Management (NCHM) was responsible to conduct NCHM JEE. All Candidates who wish to apply for Hotel Management courses can apply through NTA NCHM JEE official website www.ntanchm.nic.in.
Check out this post for complete info on how to register for NCHM JEE 2019
NCHM JEE Application Form 2019 – How to apply online?
Candidates have to apply for NCHM JEE-2019 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website www.ntanchm.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Register for NCHM JEE 2019 vide their Online Application Form and note down system generated Application Number. The candidate should supply all the details while filling the Online Application Form and is also required to create PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, candidate will be able to login directly with the respective system generated Application Number and created Password.
- Step-2: Complete the Application Form Candidate can login with the system generated Application Number and created Password for completing the Application Form.
- Step-3: Upload Scanned Images of Candidate Photograph and Candidate Signature.
- Scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Size of scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- Size of scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb.
- The photograph should be coloured or black/white (but clear contrast).
Note: Upload the correct Photograph and Signature as the facility for correction in images will not be given.
- Step-4: Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking option to pay the application fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the Confirmation Page. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
Note: Steps can be done together and separately also.
NCHM JEE 2019 Application Last Date – 15th March 2019
- Last date to fill up Application form for NCHM JEE 2019 is 15th March 2019
NCHM JEE 2019 Application Fees
- General/ Non creamy layer OBC Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs.400/-
- Transgender Rs.400/-
Application fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking/e-Challan.
NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifying examination with English as the main subject. The candidate who is to take the examination in 2019 will have to submit the pass certificate for the final admission at the time of counseling.
Candidate who belongs to General or OBC category has an upper age limit of 22 years as on 01st July 2019.. The candidate who belongs to SC/ST category has an upper age limit of 25 years as on 01st July 2019. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted
It is mandatory for the candidate registering for the examination to submit a fitness certificate. See Complete NCHM JEE 2019 Eligibility Conditions
NCHM JEE 2019 Exam Centres
The Centres (Cities) where the NCHM JEE-2019 will be conducted are given in Annexure-III in the Information Bulletin. NCHM JEE-2019 will be conducted in the 49 Cities, provided there are sufficient numbers of candidates in the city. While applying, candidates have to select any four cities of their choice. The efforts will be made to allot city of examination to the candidates in order of the choice opted by them in their application form. However, due to administrative reasons, a different city of nearby area may be allotted. The decision of the NTA regarding allotment of Centre shall be final.
Also See : NCHMCT JEE 2019 Eligibility
Test Practice Centres
National Testing Agency (NTA) has established a network of Test Practice Centres spread all over India to help the students aspiring to appear in examinations to be conducted by the NTA from 2019 onwards. The students can practice and train themselves before the examination for the “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode of examinations. The experienced, qualified and professional Nodal officer and staff available at the TPC will help and motivate the students to clear their doubts and solve problems and to make them familiar with the CBT mode of examinations.
For more details visit the NTA Website www.nta.ac.in
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHM &CT) is an Autonomous Body under the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally runs and regulates academics for B.Sc. Course in Hospitality & Hotel Administration[ B.Sc.(HHA)] and ten other structured courses of study that are imparted at the affiliated 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 21 State Governments run Institutes of Hotel Management(IHM), 01 Public Sector Undertaking-IHM and 20 Private Institutes of Hotel Management. All Institutes follow standardised course curricula prescribed by the Council for different professional programmes. The Council has till date trained more than one lakh Hospitality Managers, Executives and other operational personnel.