MAT Exam 2019 December Notification by AIMA
MAT 2019 December Notification – AIMA has invited applications for Management Aptitude Test 2019. The notification for Management Aptitude Test (December) 2019 has been issued.
The Management Aptitude Test is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the candidates who want to take admission in MBA and Allied Programmes. AIMA MAT 2019 December session application form is available now on the official website.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied program.
- Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT Exam 2019 will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
See: MAT Exam Pattern 2019 and Structure
Important Dates for MAT Exam 2019 (December)
Paper Based Test (PBT) Schedule
- Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT): 01st December 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT): 02nd December 2019 (1600 Hrs.)
- Paper Based Test (PBT) Date: 08th December 2019, Sunday
Computer Based Test (CBT) Schedule
- Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT):
06th December 2019 extended to 09th december 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT): 10th December 2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 14th December 2019, Saturday
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates interested in MAT December 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case, you clear the exam but not eligible then you will not able to take the final admission in the MA associate college.
- Academic Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2019. The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks: The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to take the examination
See: MAT Syllabus 2019, MAT Exam Syllabus for 2019
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing for MAT December 2019 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
Mode of MAT Exam 2019
- The exam takes place in PBT & CBT Mode.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- Marking Scheme for Management Aptitude Test
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Mode of Test
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- Computer Based Test (CBT) or
Both PBT & CBT
- Paper Based Test (PBT): 08th December 2019 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test (CBT): 14th December 2019 (Saturday)
- *If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 14th December 2019 itself.
- Paper Based Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Computer Based Test: In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject to candidates’ registration
- Questions in MAT Exam 2019
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- All questions are MCQ based.
See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification
MAT Exam Centres
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 08th December 2019 at one time slot i.e., 10.00 am -12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 14h December 2019 in different time slots. If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 14th December 2019 itself.
Paper Based Test (PBT) Test City
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mengaluru, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Suryamani Nagar, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Test City
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
MAT Exam 2019 Registration Process
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/dec19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment Detailed procedure is given on the website link Or
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/dec19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
- For Paper Based Test (PBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs.1100/- in addition to Rs.1550/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- Edit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- (Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/dec19 as per the schedule give above.
- Most importantly, carry the MAT December 2019 admit card on the examination day. Along with it, take photo id proof as selected by you during the registration process. Additionally, you must read all the instructions given on the admit card to avoid any hassle on the test day. Reach the centre on time with all the required documents.
Registration Form Acknowledgement
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: https://mat.aima.in/dec19. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
- Candidates have to download the MAT Score from AIMA website https://www.aima.in.
See: Entrance Exam Dates 2019
For more details, please visit website www.aima.in