MAT Exam 2019 May Notification by AIMA
MAT 2019 Notification (May) – AIMA has invited applications for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) 2019. The notification for Management Aptitude Test (May) 2019 has been issued.
The Management Aptitude Test is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the candidates who want to take admission in MBA and Allied Programs. AIMA MAT 2019 May session application form is available now on the official website.
For more information regarding MAT May 2019, read the complete information given below.
Also See: MAT Colleges
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardized test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied program.
- Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT Exam 2019 will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Also See: MBA Entrance Exams
Important Dates for MAT Exam 2019 (May)
- Commencement of Online Registration: First week of March 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration for Paper Based Test (PBT): 26th April 2019
- Availability of Admit Card for Paper Based Test (PBT): 29th April 2019 (1600 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Online Registration for Computer Based Test (CBT): 05th May 2019, Sunday
- Paper Based Test (PBT) Date: 10th May 2019, Friday
- Availability of Admit Card for Computer Based Test (CBT): 13th May 2019
- Computer Based Test (CBT) Date: 18th May 2019, Saturday
Also See: Top
MBA Colleges in India
MAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates interested in MAT May 2019 must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for it. In case, you clear the exam but not eligible then you will not able to take the final admission in the MA associate college.
- Academic Qualification: Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for MAT 2019. The Final year students of Graduate Courses are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Aggregate Marks: The marks are according to the rule’s guidelines of the individual’s colleges.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to take the examination
MAT 2019 Exam Pattern
- Candidates appearing for MAT May 2019 must start the preparation with the exact exam pattern of the test. Knowing the pattern will help you to strategize for the exam accordingly. Moreover, all the sections have an equal number of questions, so focus on each section equally.
Mode of MAT 2019
- The exam takes place in PBT & CBT Mode.
- The medium of the examination is English.
- Marking Scheme for Management Aptitude Test
- There is one mark for each correct answer.
- 0.25 marks deduction for each incorrect answer.
Mode of Test
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test:
- (i) Paper Based Test (PBT) or
- (ii) Computer Based Test (CBT) or
- (iii) Both PBT & CBT
- Paper Based Test (PBT): 05th May 2019 (Sunday)
- Computer Based Test (CBT): 18th May 2019 (Friday)
- *If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 18th May 2019 itself.
- Test Timing
- Paper Based Test: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm
- Computer Based Test: In single/different time slots at specific test venues; subject to candidates’ registration
Questions in MAT Exam 2019
- There are total 200 questions in the exam.
- All questions are MCQ based.
MAT Exam Centres
- Test Centre City list is provided in the dropdown menu for the test centre choices in the registration form.
- Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different. The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 05th May 2019 at one time slot i.e., 10.00 am -12.30 pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 18th May 2019 in different time slots. If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 10th May 2019 itself.
Paper Based Test (PBT) Test City
- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Ambala, Bareilly, Bengaluru, Bhilai, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Dibrugarh, Durgapur, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Haridwar, Hubli, Hyderabad, Imphal, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Meerut, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Rourkela, Shimla, Srinagar, Suryamani Nagar, Tezpur, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Test City
- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi (NCR), Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Trichy, Varanasi, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam.
of Entrance Exams after Graduation
MAT Exam 2019 Registration Process
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply. Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/may19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment Detailed procedure is given on the website link Or
- Register online at website link: https://mat.aima.in/may19 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking. The fees details are given below:
- For Paper Based Test (PBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Computer Based Test (CBT) – Rs.1550/-
- For Both PBT & CBT – Rs.2650/-
- Candidate can opt for both the tests i.e. PBT and CBT by paying an extra fees of Rs.1100/- in addition to Rs.1550/-
- Candidates opting for both PBT and CBT will have the benefit of selecting additional 2 Management Institutions for sending their scores in addition to existing option of selecting 5 Management Institutions i.e. they can select 7 Management Institutions in total.
- Valid Email Id
- Scanned image of photograph (40 to 100 kb)
- Scanned image of signature (10 to 40 kb)
- edit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card) or Net Banking details
- (Detailed procedure is given on the website link.)
Top 10 Private MBA Colleges in India
MAT 2019 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered candidates for PBT and/or CBT have to download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: https://mat.aima.in/may19 as per the schedule give above.
- Most importantly, carry the MAT May 2019 admit card on the examination day. Along with it, take photo id proof as selected by you during the registration process. Additionally, you must read all the instructions given on the admit card to avoid any hassle on the test day. Reach the centre on time with all the required documents.
Registration Form Acknowledgement
- All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website link: https://mat.aima.in/may19. Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
- MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee to be refunded.
MAT 2019 Result
- Candidates have to download the MAT Score from AIMA website https://www.aima.in on or after 24th May 2019.
For more details, please visit website www.aima.in