Application Process for Karnataka CET 2019 starts
KCET 2019 Application Process begins: The application process for Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) Common Entrance Test (CET) has begun on the official website from February 1, 2019. All those candidates interested to appear for KCET 2019 can apply through the official website till February 28, 2019.
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) CET 2019 is scheduled to be held on April 23, April 24 and April 25 2019 on offline mode (Pen and Paper Test)
KCET 2019 is a state level entrance test conducted for admission to Engineering, Architecture, Farm Science Courses, B.Pharma and Professional Courses in the Karnataka for the academic session 2019-20
Steps to Apply for KCET 2019
- Step1: Download the e-brochure from KEA Website https://kea.kar.nic.in and read the instructions carefully before start entering the application online. Enter all the details online by browsing URL on web https://kea.kar.nic.in by selecting “CET-2019 UG Online Application.
- After completion of entry of all the details candidate’s will receive an application ID & Password to their registered mobile phone number and to email address and also the same information will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 2: Upload the scanned copy of recent passport size Colour Photograph, Signature and Left- Hand Thumb Impression in JPG/JPEG format separately.
- Step 3: Print the Challan copy that is in triplicate. Candidates of Karnataka origin have to pay an amount of Rs.650/- for General and OBC (Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category-1 of Karnataka candidates only); Rs.750/- in case of candidates residing outside the state of Karnataka & Rs.5,000/- in case of candidates residing outside India.
- The candidates who are residing outside India shall pay the fees in the form of DD drawn in favour of Executive Director, Karnataka Examinations Authority, payable at Bangalore.
Step 4: Take a printout of the application form on A-4 Size paper. Obtain Principal seal and signature from the college where you have studied 2nd PUC or 12th Standard on the space provided in the printed form; the same copy should be produced during document verification