Jawaharlal Nehru University announces Entrance Exam (JNUEE) 2022 for Admission to PhD Program, Fill Application Form Now
JNU Entrance Exam for PhD Admission 2022 – Jawaharlal Nehru University has invited applications for Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE-2022) for admission to PhD Program for the academic session 2022-23
The National Testing Agency has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) – 2022.
JNU Entrance Exam for PhD Admission 2022
- Online Submission of Application Form 31 October to 20 November, 2022 (upto 5:00 pm)
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking/UPI 20 November 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only: 22 November to 24 November, 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: To be announced later on NTA Website
- Dates of Examination: 7, 8, 9, 10 December 2022
- Duration of Examination: 03 Hours (180 minutes)
- Timing of Examination
- First Session: 09:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Second Session: 02:30 pm to 05:30 pm
- Centre, Date and Shift of Examination: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys: To be announced later
- The Candidates with the Master’s Degree/BE/B. Tech/ M.A / M.A obtained two years M. Phil. or equivalent degree in the Relevant Field (As Mentioned in the Official Notice) with at least 55% marks/ UGC 7-point scale
- GMAT Score (minimum 650) required for Foreign Nationals to Apply for the Management – SMEH (914)
- Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/PWD as per the UGC Regulations 2016.
- Note: The eligibility Criteria and Subject wise Qualifications for admission are given in Annexure-XIV.
- There is no maximum age limit for the candidates appearing for Ph.D. programme.
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on NTA website https://jnuexams.nta.ac.in, www.nta.ac.in. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that email address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the given e-mail address or SMS on given mobile number only.
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online:
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email Id and Mobile No.
- Step-2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Pay fee using Canara Bank through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and the amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- The candidates invited for viva-voce/those finally selected for admission will be intimated on their email id. Alternatively, candidates can access the intimation on the JNU website www.jnu.ac.in. They are advised to make timely arrangements to appear for the viva-voce and for joining the Programme, as the case may be. The University will not issue any paper intimation to the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check JNU admission link regularly on website www.jnu.ac.in.
- It will be in the interest of candidates selected for admission to report for registration and join the Programme of study immediately after the commencement of registration process.
- For 1 Choice – Rs. 600/-
- For 2 Choices Rs. 900/-*
- For 3 Choices Rs. 1100/-*
SC/ST/PwD & OBC
- For 1 Choice – Rs. 350/-
- For 2 Choices Rs. 450/-*
- For 3 Choices Rs. 550/-*
BPL – Foreign Nationals
- For 1 Choice – Rs. 200/-
- For 2 Choices Rs. 300/-*
- For 3 Choices Rs. 400/-*
- Plus service charges of the concerned Bank/ Payment Gateway Integrator, as applicable
Scheme of Examination
- Mode of Examination: LAN Based CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question
- Total Number of Questions to be attempted: 100
- Marks per question: 1 (one) for each correct response
- Scoring: No negative marking for incorrect response
- Medium of Paper: English only (Language courses may have exception)
Syllabus for the Test
- The Question Papers for the test (JNUEE-2022) shall be based on the syllabus prescribed by the JNU which is available at website http://www.jnu.ac.in/sites/default/files/admission/e-Prospectus-PhD-DOP2022-23.pdf .
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website