JEST 2019 Registration – Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) 2019 application process has begun on its official website from November 10, 2018. According to a notification released earlier, the application process was supposed to start from November 1, 2018. JEST is recognized as a National Eligibility Test (NET) by the Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) for admission to Ph.D. / Integrated Ph.D. Program in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology.
Also See : JEST 2019 Notification
JEST 2019 Application begins, Follow these steps to apply for the JEST Test
Application for JEST Test 2019 has to be submitted online at www.jest.org.in. The Last date for submitting online applications is December 15, 2018. An Application fee of Rs. 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST applicants, Rs.150/- for female applicants) is required to be paid along with the application. Application fee can be paid through online. Female applicants belonging to SC/ST category are waived from paying the application fee.
JEST 2019 is scheduled to be held on Sunday, February 17, 2019. JEST score is valid for One year.
JEST Test 2019 Exam – Application Process
- Visit the official website of JEST 2019
- Register yourself before you login
- To register, the candidate has to click on the “Register to Apply” link on the Homepage. Follow the registration process on the page
- Login to the JEST homepage with your username and password. Fill the form and save it, or, modify an already saved form. Press the “Submit Application” button ONLY when you have inserted and checked all the mandatory entries.
- Upload jpg files of your Passport size photo and scanned signature.
- Pay the application fee online using SBI Epay. Please check the FAQ for details of the payment process.
- After ON-LINE submission of the application form and successful e-payment of the application fee, your submission procedure will be considered complete. NO modification will be allowed after this.
These are the steps that an applicant should follow to apply for JEST 2019 Test.