The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU has release the notification for IGNOU MBA (OPENMAT) Entrance Test January 2019. The online registration for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 has already been started on IGNOU official website ignou.ac.in from October 22, 2018.
IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test for admission to Management Programs of IGNOU is held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student need to fill online Application Form at IGNOU website
The Last date to apply for IGNOU MBA (OPENMAT) Entrance Test is November 15, 2018. The Application fee of Rs. 1000/- need to be paid by the candidates through online mode only using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
IGNOU MBA (OPENMAT) Entrance Test January 2019
Management Program Offered through IGNOU OPENMAT 2019
- School of Management studies offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) and various Post Graduate Specialisation Diplomas
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category and 45% for reserved category as per government of India rules can apply for IGNOU OPENMAT 2019. There is no age limit for Admission to Management program offered by IGNOU.
Steps for filling Online Application Form for IGNOU OPENMAT Entrance Test 2019
- Download the Information Brochure January 2019 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB)
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.