GUJCET 2019 Application Process begins – Apply now
GUJCET 2019 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board (GSEB) has released the Application form for GUJCET 2019. The Application process for GUJCET has already begun on the official website, www.gseb.org. Interested candidates can fill the online application form for GUJCET 2019 till February 8, 2019.
Applicants are required to pay the application of Rs. 300/- using e-challan or online payment gateways
The GUJCET 2019 exam is scheduled to be held on April 23, 2019. GUJCET is conducted for admission into degree engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses in the Gujarat State.
Candidates qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar /CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board with minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category applicants) are eligible to apply for GUJCET 2019 Applicant appearing for their 10+2 examination in 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Steps to Apply for GUJCET 2019
- Visit the official website: www.gseb.org
- Applicants need to register themselves first
- Upon successful registration, a user id and password will be generated
- Login using your User id and password
- Fill the Application form and pay the Application Fee
- Submit the completed application form