GATE 2019 dates announced
GATE 2019 dates – The GATE 2019 exam dates and qualification requirements for applying to Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering (GATE) 2019 have been announced. The GATE is the gateway for students or professionals from technical backgrounds to seek higher education opportunities including Master and Doctoral programmes in the country; and also to qualify for various government scholarships and assistance programmes in technical fields under the Ministry of Human Resources and Development (MHRD).
Check out the GATE 2019 dates Video
[arve url=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/zCQFxlbdZe0?rel=0&controls=0&showinfo=0″ width=”560″ height=”315″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen”]
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Madras will conduct GATE 2019 in online mode on February 2, 3, 9 and 10 for 24 papers.
A new paper “Statistics” has been announced from this year.
For complete info check out GATE 2019 Notification
For Instant and Latest Updates on Entrance Exams – Please subscribe to our FREE SMS/WHATSAPP ALERTS
Important Dates for GATE 2019
- GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens: 01st September 2018
- Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): 21st September 2018
- Extended Closing Date for Submission of (Online) Application (through Website): 01st October 2018
- Last Date for Requesting Change of Exam City (an additional fee will be applicable): 16th November 2018
- Admit Card will be available in the Online Application Portal (for printing): 04th January 2019
Date of GATE 2019 Exam
- 02nd February 2019 (Saturday)
- 03rd February 2019 (Sunday)
- 09th February 2019 (Saturday)
- 10th February 2019 (Sunday)
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is basically an exam on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various undergraduate subjects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture & Post-Graduate Level subjects in Science