AIIMS PG July 2019 – All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has begun the Basic Registration for AIIMS PG July 2019 session on its official website: www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates can visit AIIMs website and fill in their application forms before the last date. Candidates who wish to appear for AIIMS PG July 2019 session exam are required to complete the basic registration process. However, those who complete basic registration will be required to complete final registration which will be announced by the examination conducting authority in due course of time.
Those students who had completed basic registration for (All India Institutes of Medical Sciences) AIIMS PG January 2019 session are not required to register again.
AIIMS PG Entrance exam is conducted for admission to MD/MS/MDS programmes offered at AIIMS Delhi and six other AIIMS.
Step for AIIMS PG July 2019 Basic Registration Process
- Step 1: Go to official website: www.aiimsexams.org.
- Step 2: Click on the Academic Courses tab.
- Step 3: Click on the course you have to apply for.
- Step 4: In the new window, click on the Registration/Login tab.
- Step 5: Click on ‘New Registration’ and complete the process.
Meanwhile, the AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance examination for admission to January 2019 session is scheduled to be held on November 18, 2018.