AIIMS PG Admit Card 2019 Released – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has released the AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card for January session on the its official website: aiimsexams.org. Earlier the AIIMS was to release the PG Admit card on November 5, but due to unavoidable circumstances, it was delayed by a day.
The candidates who had successfully submitted the application may download their AIIMS PG admit card by logging into the official website, aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS, New Delhi invited online applications for entrance examinations leading to admission in Postgraduate [MD/MS/ M.Ch.(6 years)/DM (6 years)/MDS] Courses of AIIMS, New Delhi and six other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for January 2019 session. The registration for the same was started on August 31 & was closed on September 20, 2018
Registration process was held as a two-stage process comprising of a Basic Registration and Final Registration stages.
AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Examination will be conducted on November 18, 2018. For Medical courses, the examinations will be held from 9.00 am to 12.00 noon while for Dental courses, the examinations will be held from 9.00 am to 10.30 am. The examinations will be held in cities all over India.
Steps to download AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
- Step I: Visit the official AIIMS exam website: www.aiimsexams.org.
- Step II: Click on the Academic Courses tab given on the home page.
- Step III: Click on the relevant Postgraduate course link.
- Step IV: Click on login and enter your details correctly.
- Step V: Download your admit card.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card will contain the following details:
- Candidates’ name
- Candidates’ registration number
- Exam date and time for AIIMS PG 2019 January session
- Exam centre details
- Important instructions to be followed by the candidate
Candidates must note that they will not be allowed to sit for the entrance examination without AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card.