CLAT 2019 Application Procedure
Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an All India Entrance Test for admission to Under Graduate and Post Graduate Programmes. CLAT 2019 Application Procedure is given as below:-
- The CLAT 2019 Registration is going to start by online mode only at the official website www.clat.ac.in or www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in
- The aspirants need to register first and then proceed to fill in details in the CLAT 2019 Application Form. The application process for CLAT 2019 is a four-step process. The aspirants first register for the exam by providing their personal details.
- The second step is to fill in other necessary information in the Application Form and upload images. The third and final step is to pay the requisite amount of the Application Fee.
Also See: Law Entrance Exam 2019
- The Application-Fee wonâ€™t be refunded once paid. This year, there might be changes in the fee structure therefore check the official link time to time.
- SC/ ST Category - Rs.3500/-
- Unreserved/ SAP/ OBC/ Others - Rs.4000/-
Mode of Payment
- The aspirants can pay the application fee through Online Mode or by bank challan which will be generated online.
- Permanent Address, PIN Code
- Educational Details: Percentage of Marks/ CGPA of Board Exam
- Preferred Course
- Preferred three choices of CLAT examination cities
- A soft-copy of SAP certificate as per specifications