IFIM Law College announces Admission to BBA LLB (5-Years Integrated Program) and 3-Years LLB Program 2021
IFIM Law College Admission 2021 – Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to 5-year Integrated B.B.A. LL.B. and 3-year LLB Programs offered by IFIM Law College for the academic year 2021.
Read on for more details on IFIM Law College Admission 2021.
Related – Top 25 Law Colleges in India
- BBA LL.B. – 5 year Integrated Programme (2021-26 Session)
- LL.B. – 3 year Programme (2021-24 Session)
IFIM Law College Admission 2021 Important Dates
- Online application Process – Started
- Last date for application for 1st cycle of admissions – Last week of February 2021
Eligibility Criteria for IFIM Law College Admission 2021
For BBA LLB
- Passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate(40% for SC/ST candidates)
- The maximum age limit for a candidate is 20 years as on June 1st, 2021 (22 years for SC/ST candidates)
- Must have qualified in any one of the entrance examinations, via., CLAT, LSAT or ILAT (IFIM’s Law Admission Test) in addition to the above, students must write an essay on a given topic and qualify in a personal interview.
- Have secured marks, which shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% of total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% of total marks in case of SC and ST applicants.
- Be or be less than thirty years in the case of general category of applicants and thirty- five years in the case of applicants from SC, ST and other backward communities as on June 01, 2021
- Graduates in any discipline of knowledge from a University established by an Act of Parliament or by a State Legislature or an equivalent national institution recognised as a Deemed to be University or Foreign University recognised as equivalent to the status of an Indian University by an authority competent to declare equivalence, may apply.
IFIM Law College Admission 2021 Application Process
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.ifimlawcollege.com/
- Applicants have to login through the link on the website and register online with e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth. On successful registration, an email will be sent to the registered e- mail ID with login credentials to access the form and complete it online.
- Candidates seeking admission to be required to submit an online application. Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
- The filled-in application form and submit the same in hard copy format to-Director of Admissions, IFIM Institutions, (Opp. Infosys Campus Gate # 4) # 8P & 9P, KIADB Industrial Area, Electronics City 1st Phase, Bangalore-560100
Related – Law Entrance Exams and Admission 2021
- Application fee – Rs. 1000/-
- Mode of Payment – Online Through Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking.
- Demand Draft from any Bank in favour of “Centre for Development Education” payable at Bangalore
For BBA, LL.B.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for a personal interview.
- The final decision to admit a candidate will be based on the academic record and the performance in a personal interview.
- IFIM’s Law Admission Test (ILAT) (60 minutes)
- Essay Writing – 30 Minutes
- Personal Interview
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website