XIM University announces General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2023 for Admission to Masters Degree Program
X-GMT 2023 – XIM General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) is an online entrance test being conducted by XIM University, Bhubaneswar for admission into various Masters Degree Programs for the Academic session 2023.
- MBA in Business Management (MBA-BM)
- MBA in Human Resource Management (MBA-HRM)
- MBA in Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- MBA in Sustainability Management (MBA-SM)
- MBA in Urban Management & Governance (MBA-UMG)
- Master of Business Finance (MBE) Executive
- Executive MBA in Business Management (EMBA-BM)
- Registration deadline: December 09, 2022
- Admit Card download: January 20, 2023 (Tentative)
- Test date: January 29, 2023 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Result: February 03, 2023 (Tentative)
- Eligibility for attempting X-GMT 2023 is a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (of minimum 3-year duration) in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Candidates who expect to complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2023, can also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website https://apply.xim.edu.in/ or https://xim.edu.in/admission/
- Pay Fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1200/- through the Payment Gateway.
Exam Pattern of X-GMT 2023
- X-GMT 2023 will be a computer-based online test.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes & the medium of the test is English for all the candidates.
- Candidates need to attempt multiple choice questions (Mats) that will be spread across 6 sections, namely, Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning (VA & LR). Data Interpretation (DI), Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ & GA).
- The four sections during the test will appear in random sequence and there will be sectional time limits, which means a candidate must complete a section in a given time. If a candidate finishes anti section early, (site must wait for the next section to begin and can’t back to a completed section.
- The type and nature of questions will be like the other prominent entrance tests for management education.
- Marking Pattern, three marks each will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. No marks for unattempted questions.
X-GMT 2023 Exam Centers
- Exam Centers X-GMT 2023 exam will be conducted at the following locations: Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
For more details and apply please visit the official website
- MBA Admission Notification and Dates 2022
- MBA Admission Process in India
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2022