University of Petroleum and Energy Studies Dehradun announces Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 for B.Pharmacy Admission, Apply now
UPES PAT 2022 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun invites applications for Pharmacy Aptitude Test (UPES PAT) 2022 for admission to 4-Years B.Pharmacy Program offered in the UPES School of Health Sciences for the session 2022.
UPES PAT Dates 2022
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Last Date for submission of the online application : 09th May 2022
- Date of UPES PAT 2022 : 13th to 15th May 2022
UPES PAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Minimum 50% Marks at Higher and Senior Secondary level (10th and 12th) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Maths and English as a Major Subject
- B.Pharma : Through Board Marks. NEET category will be open once results are out
- Minimum 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology) at Senior Secondary level (12th class). Or
- Valid NEET India score with 50% marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) and minimum 50% aggregate in PCM/B (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology) at Senior Secondary level (12th class).
UPES PAT Application Process 2022
- Candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.upes.ac.in/
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1 : Click on the link https://www.upes.ac.in/
- Step 2 : Sign up by filling the Sign-Up Form with Name, E-Mail Address, Mobile Number, State, City, and Course Name.
- Step 3 : Enter OTP and fill details in the UPES PAT 2022 Registration Form
- Step 4 : After that, the candidates will have to pay the application fee.
- Step 5 : Following it the last step is to fill the academic details
UPES PAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam : Online mode
- Language : English
- Type of Question : MCQs
- Duration : 3 hours
- Total questions : 200 questions
- Marking scheme : 1 marks for correct answers and no negative marking
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website