Uni-GAUGE 2019 Notification
Uni-GAUGE E 2019 – Online application are invited for Uni-GAUGE 2019. Uni-GAUGE exam conducted for candidates seeking admission to Undergraduate Engineering courses at Participating Member Universities/institutions of ERA Foundation for the academic year 2019-20.
Uni-GAUGE score is accepted for admission to BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) at Uni-GAUGE participating member Universities/Institutions
The entrance test will be administered online and will be conducted in about 142 cities across India.
Also see: Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
UNIGAUGE –E EXAM-PARTICIPATING UNIVERSITIES
Candidates appearing for “Uni-GAUGE- E 2019” will be eligible to seek admission to undergraduate Engineering programs at the participating member universities / Institutions / Associations of ERA Foundation.
UNIVERSITIES ACCEPTING UNIGAUGE SCORES FOR B.TECH
- KL Deemed to be University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Kaziranga University, Jorhat ,Assam
- Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies, Faridabad, Haryana
- Jain University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Dayananda Sagar University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
- REVA University, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
- MIT ADT University, Pune, Maharashtra
- Karpagam Academy of Higher Education, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Saveetha University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
- Jaypee University, Guna, Madhya Pradesh
- People’s University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Also See: Latest Entrance Exam Notification 2019
Uni-GAUGE 2019 Important dates
- Starting date for registration of online Application for Uni-GAUGE: 16th January 2019 (Wednesday)
- Mock test made available online: 5th February 2019 (Tuesday).
- Last date for online payments and Submission of completed application online: 19th April 2019 (Friday)
- Starting date to edit select fields in application form: 20th April 2019 (Saturday)
- Last date to edit select fields in application form: 22nd April 2019 (Sunday)
- Starting date for download of Test Admission Ticket on the website: 3rd May 2019 (Friday)
- Last date for downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket (TAT): 11th May 2019 (Saturday)
- COMEDK UGET & Uni-GAUGE E: 12th May 2019 Sunday Engineering Entrance Exam
- Publishing of Provisional Answer Keys and start date for online submission of objections/challenge of Provisional Answer keys: 16th May 2019 (Thursday)
- Last date for receiving challenges/objections pertaining to Provisional Answer Keys: 20th May 2019 Monday
- Publishing of Final Answer keys : 24th May 2019 Friday
- Test Score cards made available online to the candidates: 27th May 2019 (Monday)
Eligibility Criteria for Engineering Program – B.E and B. Tech Courses
Candidates are requested to refer to the websites of the participating Universities for complete information on eligibility for admission.
- The qualifying examinations prescribed for admission for B.E. / B. Tech is second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government; the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subject, (Biology or Biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/B-Tech and Bio Technology) or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subject, with English as a compulsory subject.
- General Merit candidates should have passed with a minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% in respect of SC, ST and OBC candidates) and should have passed these subjects individually. Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects along with Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects.
- The candidates who are appearing for the prescribed qualifying examination and expecting the percentage of marks as at are also eligible to apply.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019 i.e. the candidate should be born on or before 31st Dec 2002
- Additional criteria including, number of attempts, age limit, reservations for regional, social, economic, linguistic minority, if any, will be made available by participating universities/institutions on their respective websites. Candidates are requested to familiarize themselves with the eligibility criteria by visiting the websites of the participating universities/institutions.
- Candidates are required to provide a declaration about their eligibility to ERA foundation while filling up the application form online. However the relevant proofs are to be submitted directly to Universities/Institutions, as required. Diploma students can also apply for “Uni-GAUGE- E 2019” entrance exam for admissions into BE/B-Tech courses in member participating Universities/Institutions
Uni-GAUGE 2019 Application Process
The candidates have to register themselves at www.unigauge.com . The candidates may access the general instructions and the explanation for filling the required fields through the link in the website www.unigauge.com.
Explanation of fields in Registration Form
- Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Std Marks Card),
- In the case of a candidate who has changed his/ her name for any reason, the original proof of the same has to be produced at the time of admission.
- Date of Birth: DOB to be entered as per 10th /SSLC Marks card only.
- Email-ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.
- Mobile No: Enter your Mobile number. Enter OTP received so as to verify the mobile number entered.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof: Select the ID proof that the candidate will bring in original at the time of exam and admission process from the list provided.
- Approved List of Id Proof For Candidates: Voter ID, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card /E-Aadhar, PAN Card.
- The scan copy of the same has to be uploaded in the application form. The candidate has to use the same ID proof that is mentioned in the application form, till the entire admission process is complete.
- Applicants Unique ID Proof Number: Enter the Unique ID proof number as mentioned in the ID proof selected, if applicable. For instance, if you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001212’enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001212’
For more details on online application process please visit the official website.
Fee Structure: For Uni-GAUGE only Rs. 1600/-
Uni-GAUGE 2019 Exam Pattern
- Physics 60 MCQ
- Chemistry 60 MCQ
- Mathematics 60 MCQ
- Total – 180 MCQ
- Date & Time- 12th May 2019, From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Test Syllabus- The entrance test is based on the existing syllabus of 10 + 2 / 11 & 12th STD / 1st and 2nd PUC
For any further queries please visit official website www.unigauge.com.