UCEED 2019 Online registration started on October 9, last date November 9
UCEED 2019: Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2019 Exam online registration process has started from October 9 as per the notification on an official website of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay – uceed.iitb.ac.in. The students who want to study Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Program can apply through the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in, till November 9 and with late fee of Rs 500 till November 16, 2018
IIT Bombay will be conducting Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2019 on Saturday, January 19, 2019.
Candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor Degree programme in Design (B. Des.) at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB), Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IITG) and Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing Jabalpur (IIITDM) must appear in UCEED 2019.
How to apply for UCEED 2019
- Visit the official website, uceedapp.iitb.ac.in
- Register yourself with your e-mail id
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of Application fee to complete your application process
- Download and take a print out of confirmation page for further reference.
Indian National including PIO/OCI
- Female Candidates (all categories) INR 1200
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates INR 1200
- All Other Candidates INR 2400
- Candidates from SAARC countries USD 160
- Candidates from Non-SAARC countries USD 300
UCEED 2019 Eligibility for the exam that is going to be conducted by IIT Bombay
- Students who have passed Class XII (or equivalent) in 2018 or appearing in 2019 in any stream (Science, Commerce, or Arts & Humanities), are eligible to appear for UCEED 2019.
- The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1994 if belonging to the OPEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after October 1, 1989 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category
- UCEED is a computer based examination. The duration of the same is three hours.
- The question paper will be in English
- The question paper will carry a total of 300 marks
- There will be total 3 sections – Numerical Answer Type (NAT) questions, Multiple Select Questions (MSQ) and Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
UCEED 2019 Exam Dates
- Commencement of online application: October 9, 2018
- Last date to apply online: November 9
- Last date to apply online with late fee: November 16
- Entrance Examination: January 19, 2019
- Result: March 1, 2019.
UCEED 2019 Exam Venue
- UCEED 2019 will be held in the following 24 cities in India: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Ernakulam, Panaji, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur, Visakhapatnam
- Apart from these places, the examination will also be conducted at Dubai.
- Candidates should compulsorily opt for 3 cities of their choice, in the order of preference, at the time of online application