Higher Education Department, Govt. of Tripura announces Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam of Tripura (DEEET) 2021 for Admission to Diploma Engineering courses
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2021 – The Central Selection Committee (CSC) invites application for Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET) 2021 for admission to Diploma Engineering against available seats in the State of Tripura
Candidates can check out the details on Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2021 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern from the page below.
- Online application in prescribed forms are invited from the eligible students for admission in 3 year-Diploma Engineering Courses for Academic Session 2021-22 in Tripura Institute of Technology (Narsingarh), Women’s Polytechnic *Hapania), Dhalai District Polytechnic (Ambassa), Gomati District Polytechnic (Udaipur), North Tripura District Polytechnic (Dharmanagar) and TTADC Polytechnic Institute (Khumulwing) in different branches of the respective institutes under Higher Education Dept., Govt. of Tripura.
- The method of selection of students will be through Entrance Examination only named as “Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination Tripura 2021 (DEEET 2021)”
DEEET 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration: 27th April 2021 : 16th May 2021
- Admit Card Generation: Will be informed later
- Date of DEEET-2021: Will be informed later
- Upload of Answer Key: After DEEET 2021
- Receiving feedback on Answer Key: Will be informed later
- Publication of Merit List: Will be informed later
- Choice Feeding, Online Counselling etc: Will be informed later
Eligibility Criteria for DEEET 2021
Nativity: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Maximum Age Limit: There is no maximum age limit to apply.
- The applicant must pass Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent exam from TBSE/CBSE or any other equivalent boards.
- 35% aggregate marks must be obtained in Madhyamik or equivalent to be eligible.
- Those who have appeared for 10th exams in 2021 are also eligible provided that they must fulfil all eligibility criteria at the time of document verification and admission.
- Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Person with disability (PwD)/ Wards of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidates will be made as per Reservation Policy of the Government of Tripura as notified from time to time
- In case of PwD, percentage and type of PwD will be as per Govt. norms. Certificate(s) issued by the appropriate authority (Dept. of Sainik Welfare for ESM and Dept. of Social Welfare for PwD candidate) shall have to be produced in original at the time of document verification
DEEET 2021 Application Process
- Candidates seeking admission to Diploma Engineering will have to appear in Physical Science/ Science, Mathematics/Standard Mathematics and English
- Candidates are directed to go through the Prospectus for filling-up of application form, in the website www.highereducation.tripura.gov.in and deeet.tripura.gov.in
Guidelines for Admission in Diploma Engineering through DEEET 2021
- (a) Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- (b) Candidate must have passed / appeared in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination from Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or other equivalent boards.
- Step 1 Registration: Enter basic details such as name, DOB, gender etc to register yourself. Use the direct link given above for registration. An OTP is sent to the mobile number provided in the form. Enter the OTP to verify the mobile number. Registration number is received after successful registration.
- Step 2 Login: Using the Reg. number/ email address along with password to login.
- Step 3 Create Profile and Upload Photos: Applicants need to enter personal details, contact details and upload photo and signature in this step. After successful profile creation, click on “Apply Online” button
- Step 4 Fill Application Form: Next, provide academic details and choices for the exam centre.
- Step 5 Preview and Submit DEEET 2021 Application Form: Before final submission, preview the form and verify that all the information is correct.
- Step 6 Make Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee through online payment gateway.
- Step 7 Print Acknowledgement: Take printout of the payment receipt and acknowledgement for future reference.
- General, SC, ST – Rs 350/-
- BPL (Male & Female) – Rs 200/-
- Application fee needs to be paid online through net banking, debit card or credit card.
DEEET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Candidates who are willing to appear for the entrance test can check the pattern for the same below.
- Type of Questions: Multiple-choice (MCQ)
- Mode of Entrance Exam: Offline (OMR based)
- Medium of paper: English and Bengali both.
- Duration of test: 2 hours (Compensatory time of 20 minutes per hour is allowed to PH candidates)
- Subjects/Sections: Maths, Science/Physical Science and English
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 400
- Marking Scheme: 4 mark gets awarded for each right answer and 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
- Section-wise weightage: Check the table below.
|Physical Science/Science||Physics : 20; Chemistry : 20||Physics- 80; Chemistry : 80|
|Total||100 questions||400 marks|
DEEET 2021 Syllabus
Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura 2021 consists of 3 sections. The syllabus pertaining to all 3 sections is provided here.
Section 1: Mathematics: Arithmetic; Algebra; Geometry; Trigonometry; Mensuration; Coordinate Geometry; Statistics and Probability
Section 2: Science/ Physical Science: Physics – Force & Newton’s Laws; Electricity; Magnetic Effects of Current; Light- Reflection & Refraction; Sound; Sources of Energy; Chemistry – Matter- Nature & Behaviour; Chemical Reactions; Acids, Bases & Salts; Metals & Non-metals; Carbon Compounds; Periodic Classification of Elements
Section 3: English: Tenses; Modals; Voice; Subject-Verb concord; Reporting/Narration; Clauses; Parts of Speech, Determiners; Prepositions
- There are a total of 5 centres one can choose from. The applicant has to provide 2 choices in the order of preference.
- Candidates must bring the Admit Card of Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura – 2021 examination. It must be shown to the Officer-In-Charge / Invigilator in the examination hall on demand.
- Candidates are advised to keep visiting the Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura website regularly for latest updates.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website