Directorate of Higher Education, Govt. of Tripura announces Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam of Tripura (DEEET) 2022 for Admission to Diploma Engineering courses
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2022 – The Central Selection Committee (CSC) will conduct Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination of Tripura (DEEET)-2022 on the basis of its syllabi, to prepare merit list for admission to Diploma Engineering in against available seats in the State of Tripura.
Candidates can check out the details on Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application process, fees, exam pattern from the page below.
Tripura Diploma Engineering Entrance Exam (DEEET) 2022
- Start Online Registration: 05th April 2022
- Close Online Registration :
25th April 2022extended to 31st May 2022
- Admit card generation : Will be informed later
- Date of DEEET 2022 : Will be informed later
- Time : 11.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M (“Compensatory time” of 20 min per hour will be allowed to PwD candidates)
- Upload of answer key : After DEEET 2022
- Receiving feedback on answer key : Will be informed later
- Publication of merit list : Will be informed later
- Choice feeding, online counselling etc. : Will be informed later
- Nativity: Candidate must be a permanent resident of Tripura.
- Age Limit: There will be no maximum age limit for candidates (as per AICTE, New Delhi).
- Candidates must have passed / appeared in the Madhyamik or equivalent examination from Tripura Board of Secondary Education / Central Board of Secondary Education or other equivalent boards.
- A candidate must obtain minimum 35% marks (no rounding up) in aggregate in the Madhyamikor equivalent examination (as per AICTE, New Delhi).
- Reservation of seats for SC / ST / Person with disability (PwD)/ Wards of Ex-serviceman (ESM) candidates will be made as per Reservation Policy of the Government of Tripura as notified from time to time. In case of PwD, percentage and type of PwD will be as per Govt. norms.
- Certificate(s) issued by the appropriate authority (Dept. of Sainik Welfare for ESM and Dept. of Social Welfare forPwD candidate) shall have to be produced in original at the time of document verification
- Online Application can be done through the link provided in the website www.highereducation.tripura.gov.in and deeet.tripura.gov.in
- Candidates are not required to submit the hard copy of their online application confirmation page or any other document to the Central Selection Committee (CSC) if not otherwise asked by the Central Selection Committee (CSC).
- Acknowledgement Page and Admit Card will not be generated if payment is not deposited within the stipulated last date of submission of online application form; his/ her candidature will stand cancelled without further notification.
- General, SC and ST : Rs. 350/-
- BPL (male & female ) : Rs. 200/-
- Processing charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
- Mode of Payment : Through NET banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- The CSC is conducting the examination through the Optical Marks Recognition (OMR) system.
- The pattern of questions is Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
- Regarding the entrance examination following guidelines are proposed-
- Subject: Mathematics, Physical Science/Science and English
- Total marks: 400 containing 4 marks for each MCQ.
- Section in question paper: Section-I (Mathematics), Section-II (Physical Science/Science) and Section-III (English).
- Marks for individual section: 160 marks for Section-I, 160 marks for Section-II (80 marks for Physics and 80 marks for Chemistry) and 80 marks for Section-III.
- Time/duration: 2 hours (“Compensatory time” of 20 min per hour will be allowed to PwD candidates)
- Medium of question paper: English and Bengali both.
- Question set: 03 (three) set of questions namely A, B and C
- Negative marking: 1 mark for each wrong answer
- The examination will be conducted at Agartala, Udaipur, Belonia, Ambassa and Dharmanagar. Applicants have to choose any two of the examination locations as first and second choice.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates
- Common Entrance Test Notifications 2022
- Diploma Admission 2022
- Engineering Entrance Exam Notifications 2022