NTA released Exam registration forms for SWAYAM Online Certification Courses 2023, Apply now
SWAYAM 2023 Exam – National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the Study Webs of Active Learning for Young Aspiring Minds (SWAYAM) Exam and invites applications for the online certification courses on a variety of subjects.
Swayam exams are held every semester in the Computer Based Mode or in hybrid mode, i.e. CBT mode and paper pen mode.
SWAYAM 2023 Exam
- SWAYAM is a programme initiated by the Government of India and designed to achieve the three cardinal principles of Education Policy viz., access, equity and quality. The objective of this effort is to take the best teaching learning resources to all, including the most disadvantaged.
- SWAYAM seeks to bridge the digital divide for students who have hitherto remained untouched by the digital revolution and have not been able to join the mainstream of the knowledge economy
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) has been entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the SWAYAM exam for July 2022 semester for 362 courses.
- Last date of submission of Exam Forms 22nd January 2023 (Upto 05:00 PM)
- Last date of payment of Exam Fee 22nd January 2023 (Upto 11:50 PM)
- Correction Window: 24th to 26th January 2023
- Date of Exam 25th – 26th February, 2023
- Exam Centre, Date and Shift of Exam: As indicated on the Admit Card
- Declaration of Result on NTA Website: Will be announced later through NTA website
- The student/learner who has enrolled in any of the 362 courses in the July 2022 semester is eligible for appearing in the examination of that course.
- The students, who obtained 40% marks in term end written test conducted by NTA and 40% marks in internal assessment separately, will be eligible for certificate and credit transfer.
For Students Who Want to Appear In Multiple Exams
- Please note that students would be able to choose only one course in each shift I.e., students can appear for a maximum of four papers spread across four shifts. Those students who are doing multiple courses should ensure that the courses that they are choosing for examination are in different shifts.
- Candidates must apply for SWAYAM “Online” ONLY by accessing the website https://swayam.nta.ac.in/
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- More than one application i.e., multiple Application Forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
Follow the steps given below to Apply Online
- Step- 1: Apply for Online Registration using your own Email ID -Using the same email ID used for Registration on SWAYAM portal.
- Step- 2: Fill in the Online Application Form and upload photograph, signature, category /PwD certificate if applicable
- Step-3: Pay fee using the Payment Gateway(s) integrated to the Online Application through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / Paytm/UPI / Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
Mode of conducting the exam and Scheme of Examination
- The exam will be held for 362 papers. Some of the papers will be held in CBT mode while some others will be held in hybrid mode, i. e, partly in CBT mode and partly in paper pen mode.
Details are given below
|No of papers||No of questions||Marks per Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|17||100 MCQs in CBT mode||1||100||3 hours|
|259||50 MCQs in CBT mode||2||100||3 hours|
|86||In hybrid mode:
Section A-20 MCQs in CBT
Section B-10 MCQs in
(Paper pen mode)
Section C-5 (out of 7) (Paper pen mode)
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer in the MCQ sections.
- Medium: The question paper will be in English only, except language papers which will be in the respective languages only.
- Un-answered/un-attempted will be given no marks.
- To answer a MCQ, the candidate needs to choose one option as correct option/most appropriate option.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates who have attempted it.
- In case of any ambiguity in translation/construction of a question in the exam, its English version shall be treated as final and the decision of NTA shall be final in this regard.
- Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions. Candidates must download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Exam at the given Centre on date, timing and discipline as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear at the Examination Centre, on date and timing other than that allotted to them in their Admit Card.
- In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, they may approach the Help Line (011-40759000) between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm or write to NTA at [email protected]
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website