Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University (SKNAU) announces Pre-PG Entrance Examination 2021 for Admission to Master’s Degree Program in Agriculture and Allied Sciences
SKNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021 – Sri Karan Narendra Agriculture University invites application forPre-PG Entrance Exam 2021 for admission to different Master Degree Program in Agriculture, Horticulture,, Forestry, Home Science/Community Science and M. F. Sc. Fisheries Science offered by State Agriculture Universities of Rajasthan (AU, Kota, SKRAU, Bikaner, MPUAT, Udaipur, SKNAU, Jobner and AU, Jodhpur) for the academic session 2021.
Read on for more details on SKNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021.
SKNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
- Issuing Notification: 20th March 2021
- Date of commencement for filling the online application: 24th March 2021
- Last date for filing and online depositing the application forms without late fee: 17th May 2021
- Last date for filling & online depositing the application forms with late fee Rs. 500/-: 22nd May 2021
- Last date for editing applications form: 24th May 2021
- Online Admit cards available: 05th July 2021
- Date of Entrance Examination: 11th July 2021
- Display of OMR sheets and answer key: 19th July 2021
- Last date for objections, if any: 22nd July 2021
- Declaration of result: 30th July 2021
- Opening of Online Option Form: 30.07.2021
- Last date for depositing the Online Option Form fee: 05th August 2021
- Last date for editing the Online Option Form: 06th August 2021
- Display of 1st Provisional Admission List: 10th August 2021
- Display of 2nd Provisional Admission List: 14th August 2021
- Display 3rd Provisional Admission List: 20th August 2021
- Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee (Online): 23rd August 2021
- Reporting with original documents in respective College: 25th August 2021
- M. Sc. Agriculture
- M. Sc. Horticulture
- M. Sc. Forestry
- M. Sc. Home Science/Community Science
- M. F. Sc. Fisheries Science
Eligibility Criteria for SKNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021
- A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling the online application form. If a non-eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason, then the admission of such candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at a later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission through Pre-PG are as under:
- A candidate must have secured at least 55% marks or equivalent OGPA in the four years undergraduate qualifying degree examinations. A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/MBC/EWS/SAP categories. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category
- Degree/ Provisional degree/Transcription certificate is essential at the time of filling the option form.
- Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the Pre-PG shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the examination
- Candidates who have completed their UG Degree programme through JET / National level/ State level entrance examination or the candidates completed their degree programme from SAU,s and their constituent colleges of Rajasthan.
Reservation of Seats
- The reservation of seats for various categories will be as per the rules of Government of Rajasthan and subsequently adopted by state agricultural universities.
- The caste certificate must bear the photograph of the candidate and must be issued by the competent authority.
- In the case of OBC, the certificate should not be older than One Year and it must clearly indicate a non creamy layer. Such certificate along with affidavit of non-creamy layer should not be before 24.03.2020
SJNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
- The application will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form will be available at the website http://www.jet2021sknau.com link of this website will also be available on SKNAU, Jonber website www.sknau.ac.in
- The examination schedule is given in ANNEXURE-IV.
- The entries of the online application form must be filled as required. Check all entries & spelling before final submission.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belongs to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to a given date using registration number and password.
- Candidates need not to send hard copy of filled applications to the JET Office.
- Candidates must read the instructions given on the web site carefully.
- Pre-PG application form fee is Rs. 2800/- + Bank charges, if any for all the candidates. For candidates of SC/ST/SAP (40% and above disability) of Rajasthan, the fee will be Rs. 1400/- + Bank charges, if any. Application form fee amount is to be deposited online only. This amount is not refundable/ non-transferable/ non-adjustable in any case.
- Deposit the fees from your own or close relative account/credit/debit card and note down transaction details including Bank account number, transaction ID and date for refund if any. Avoid the account or credit/debit card of E-Mitra or any other agency
- If used in compulsion, then note down transaction details including Bank account number, transaction ID and date to avoid difficulty in case of refund, if any.
SJNAU Pre PG Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be available on the web site http://www.jet2021sknau.com from the given date in the schedule till the commencement of exam. No admit card will be sent by post or personally to the candidates
- The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the centre superintendent.
- In the very nature of competitive examination, no syllabus can be prescribed. It is an exercise to pick up the best. There would be a single question paper for each Pre-PG Exam for all the candidates’ wants admission in different subjects of that stream.
- Language of Exam: Question booklet will be only in English.
- Type of Question Paper: Multiple choice type questions
- No. of Questions: Total number of question is 100
- Mode of Exam: Offline (OMR sheet)
- Marking Scheme: Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
No of Questions
- Agriculture/Horticulture/Forestry – 100
- Home Science/ Community Science (Community & Applied Science) – 100
- Fisheries Science – 100
Counselling and Seat Allotment
- Seat in college and universities will be allotted on the basis of marks obtained in Pre PG Entrance Examination, choice filled by candidate in option form and reservation policy. The roster will start from the next point where admission was stopped last year.
- In case of any tie, the tie will be broken on the basis of higher marks obtained in UG then in12 th followed by in 10 th and then more in age will be given priority.
- Through the above option form, three times seats will be allotted.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website