Symbiosis International (Deemed University) announces Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) for Undergraduate Engineering Course Admission, Apply now
SITEEE 2023 – Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will conducts SIT Engineering Entrance Exams (SITEEE-2023) for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs on offer in the Symbiosis Institute of Technology Pune and Nagpur Campuses for the academic year 2023 session
Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT] , Pune https://www.sitpune.edu.in/
- Bachelor of Technology (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning)
- Bachelor of Technology (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Technology (Robotics and Automation]
Symbiosis Institute of Technology [SIT] , Nagpur https://sitnagpur.edu.in/
- Bachelor of Technology [Computer Science Engineering]
- Application Process : Ongoing
- Registration and Payment closes on : April 12, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Admit Card Live on (www.set-test.org) :
- April 22, 2023 (Saturday) for SET Test 01
- April 28, 2023 (Friday) for SET Test 02
- SITEEE Test 01 – May 06, 2023 (Saturday) 02.00 pm to 03.00 pm
- SITEEE Test 02 – May 14, 2023 (Sunday) 02.00 pm to 03.00 pm
- Announcement of Result : May 24, 2023 (Wednesday)
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune : Passed Standard XII (10+2) or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies from any recognised Board with a minimum of 45% marks or equivalent grade (40% marks or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Nagpur : Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry /Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Good Scores in any one of the following entrance exams: JEE (Main) or Any State Government Engineering Entrance Examination or 12th PMC/V.
- Register online on the website https://www.set-test.org/ (close on April 12, 2023).
- Note: No changes shall be permitted after the registration under any circumstances.
- A candidate can appear for SITEEE on both the dates (May 06 and May 14, 2023). If a candidate appears for more than one test, the higher score will be considered for the final percentile calculation.
- Note: For Engineering, if a candidate applies to seek admission on the basis of test other than SITEEE, he/she need not register for SITEEE; rather he/she may apply directly to the concerned institute through the institute website (https://www.sitpune.edu.in/ and https://sitnagpur.edu.in/ ).
- The entrance test registration fee for SITEEE is INR 1950/- per test. (Non-refundable and non-transferable).
- In addition to that you are also expected to pay the programme registration fee of INR 1000/- for each programme that you wish to apply for. (Non-refundable and non-transferable)
- For each test that you wish to appear for (SITEEE), you are required to pay the entrance test registration fee of INR 1950/- per test.
- Candidates may pay through – Billdesk / EASEBUZZ / Indian Bank Payment Gateway / Demand Draft.
- The Selection Process will be based on SITEEE and Personal Interview.
SITEEE 2023 Exam Pattern
- Entrance Test Date : May 06 & 14, 2023 (Saturday) 2.00 PM to 03.00 PM
- Exam mode : Computer Based Test (CBT) mode
- Duration : 60 minutes
- Total marks : 120
- Total Question : 60
- Physics : 15 Question (30 Marks)
- Chemistry : 15 Question (30 Marks)
- Mathematics : 30 Question (60 Marks)
- SITEEE 2023 will be conducted in CBT mode across 74 cities all over India. A candidate may choose three preferences of test cities.
For more details and apply, please visit the official website