Preeminent Education & Research Association (PERA) announces Common Entrance Test (PERA CET) 2022 for Admission to UG and PG Courses, Apply now
PERA CET 2022 – Preeminent Education & Research Association invites applications for Common Entrance Test (PERA CET) 2022 for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses offered for the academic session 2022
Interested candidates can read the post below for more details on PERA CET 2022 such as the course offered, participating institutes, eligibility criteria, application process, etc.
- Through the PERA CET 2022, admission is provided in the following UG PG courses
- UG Courses : B.Ed; B.Pharm; BHM; BFA’ B.Tech (Bioengineering); B.Tech (Biotechnology); B.Tech (Biomedical Engineering); B.Tech (Food Technology); B.Tech (Marine Engineering); B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering); B.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering); B.Tech (Chemical Engineering); B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering); B.Tech (Polymer Engineering); B.Tech (Electrical Engineering); B.Tech (Civil Engineering); B.Tech (Transportation Engineering); B.Tech (Electronics & Communication Engineering); B.Tech (VLSI & Embedded Systems); B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety); B.Tech (Information Technology); B.Tech (Computer Engineering – Artificial Intelligence); B.Tech (Computer Engineering – Biocomputation); B.Tech (Computer Engineering – Computer Engineering); B.Tech (Computer Engineering – Human Computer Interaction); B.Tech (Computer Engineering – Information Systems); B.Tech (Data Analytics); B.Tech (Intelligence Systems); B.Tech (Networks & Security); B.Tech Cloud Technology And Information Security (CT & IS); B.Tech Mobile Application & Cloud Technology (MA & CT); B.Tech (Business Analytics & Optimization – IBM); B.Tech (Cyber Security and Forensic – IBM); B.Tech – IT (Data Science); B.Tech (Mobile Computing); B.Tech (Internet of Things); B.Tech (Cloud Technology and Information Security); B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering); B.Tech (Mechatronics and Automation Engineering); B.Tech (Robotics & Automation); B.Tech (Mechatronics Engineering); B.Tech (Energy Engineering); BBA (LLB); LLB; B.Des (Interior Design); B.Des (Automobile Design); B.Des (User Experience Design); B.Des (Product Design); B.Des (Graphic Design); B.Des (Textile Design); B.Des (fashion Design)
- PG Courses : M.Pharm; MBA; MCA; M.Ed; MFA; M.Arch; LLM; M.Tech (Food Technology); M.Tech (Bioengineering); M.Tech (Biomedical); M.Tech (Civil Engineering); M.Tech (Environmental Engineering); M.Tech (Construction Management); M.Tech Valuation (Land-Building); M.Tech (Town & Country Planning); M.Tech (Transportation Engineering & Planning); M.Tech (Structural Engineering); M.Tech Valuation (Plant Machinery); M.Tech (ECE); M.Tech (Electrical Power System); M.Tech (Information Technology); M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering); M.Tech (Cyber Physical Systems); M.Tech (Advanced Computing & Data Science); M.Tech (Cloud Technology and Information Security); M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering); M.Tech (Design Engineering); M.Tech (Automotive Product Engineering); M.Tech- CAD-CAM; M.Tech (Energy Engineering); M.Des (Design Driven Entrepreneurship); M.Des (Computer Interaction Design); M.Des (User Experience Design); M.Des (Product Design); M.Des (Graphic Design); M.Des (Textile Design); M.Des (Fashion Management); M.Des (Fashion Design)
- Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
- DY Patil International University, Pune
- DY Patil University, Pune, Ambi
- MGM University Aurangabad
- MIT ADT University, Pune
- MIT World Peace University, Pune
- Spicer Adventist University, Pune
- Sanjay Ghodawat University, Kolhapur
- Symbiosis Skills & Professional University, Pune
- Vishwakarma University, Pune
- Sandip University, Nasik
- Vijaybhoomi University, Greater Mumbai
- DY Patil Agricultural & Technical University, Talsane
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University, Mumbai
PERA CET Dates 2022
- Start Application Form: 21st February 2022
- Last Date to Apply: 15th May 2022
- Exam Date: 19th, 20th, & 21st May 2022
- Result Declaration: 30th May 2022
PERA CET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- For UG Courses : Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10 + 2) from any recognized Board.
- For PG Courses : Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University.
- Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
- For all the courses, Eligibility details can be checked from the University Website http://www.peraindia.in/
PERA CET Application Process 2022
- The candidates can apply for the Common Entrance Test conducted by PERA via 2 modes. Direct links to apply online or to download the offline form are given below.
- Candidates can apply through https://www.peraindia.in/
Steps to apply online
- Step 1 – Use the link given above to access the online registration form.
- Step 2 – Choose a course type (UG/PG) and name of course.
- Step 3 – Enter the following details in the form: a) Name; b) Gender; c) Date of Birth; d) Mobile Number; e) Address; f) City; g) Category; h) Caste
- Step 4 – Tick the declaration and submit the form.
- Step 5 – Pay the application fee
- Application Fee : Rs.1500/-
- Mode of Payment : Through online mode
PERA CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- There are separate question papers for respective courses. Those willing to appear for PERA CET 2022 can check the test pattern here.
- Duration of Test: 3 hours
- Mode of Test: Online Remote Proctor Based
- Total Marks: 200
- Subject Syllabus available on website
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website