Pariksha Pe Charcha 2023 Date and Time, Registration Form and Link, Apply Now
Pariksha Pe Charcha 2022-23 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will hold the Pariksha Pe Charcha sixth edition in January 2023. Students who want to interact with PM Modi can now register themselves for a spot in the program from the official web portal at innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2023, as shared by the Ministry.
- Start Date: 25th November 2022
- End Date: 30th December 2022
- It’s time to leave exam stress behind and get inspired to do your best!
- The interaction every student in India is waiting for is here – Pariksha Pe Charcha with Hon’ble Prime Minister Narendra Modi!
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will also interact with parents & teachers, to help & enable them to support students to accomplish all their dreams & goals.
- So, how do you (a student, parent or teacher) get a chance to participate in the sixth edition of Pariksha Pe Charcha? It’s very simple.
PPC Program Theme 2023 – for Students
- Know your freedom fighters
- Our culture is our pride
- My book My inspiration
- Save environment for future generation
- My life, my health
- My startup dream
- STEM education/ education without boundaries
- Toys and games for learning in schools
Guidelines for Students
- Participation is open for school students of Classes 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th only.
- One can participate in the contest by first registering on the MyGov platform. For those participating from outside India, registration can be done using OTP sent on email id.
- Students can participate in only one theme specified for them.
- Students should not exceed the word limit mentioned for each activity.
- Students should submit responses that are original, creative and simple.
- The question to the Prime Minister should not exceed 500 characters.
- Upon successful submission of entries, all students shall receive a digital certificate of participation that they may download and share on social media with #PPC2023.
- Students may use their own / their parent’s / their teacher’s mobile numbers
- Participants must submit only original answers in their own words.
- Any false representation or submission of any wrong information by any participant will disqualify their participation in PPC 2023.
- The entry must not contain any provocative, objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Responsibility for corrupt or late entry and liability for the publication of unlawfully reproduced contents shall lie solely on the participant.
- All the entries submitted by the contestants can be used by MoE and MyGov on social media or websites or in any other form that may be needed.
- Each winner will get a Certificate of Appreciation by the Director, NCERT.
- Every winner will also get a special Pariksha Pe Charcha Kit consisting of Exam Warriors book in Hindi and English, written by Hon’ble Prime Minister.
How to Apply?
- Students can register themselves online for the Pariksha Pe Charcha annual program. In the program, Prime Minister directly interacts with students as well as teachers.
- The students can register on innovateindia.mygov.in/ppc-2023.
- The students who are willing to participate can I register themselves for PPC till 30th December 2022. The program will be organized in January 2023.
- The Pariksha Pe Charcha program was initiated with the motive of helping students not to worry much about the examination and solve all the problems they are facing in the board examination.
- The board exams always have always been a cause of stress and pressure among students. Therefore, the prime minister of India began interacting with teachers, parents, and students to promote the talk about the pressure Board students face.
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website