> OJEE 2019 Application Process begins, last date March 20
OJEE 2019 Application Process begins, last date March 20
Application Process for OJEE 2019 starts – Apply Now!
OJEE 2019 Application Process: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Board has released the notification for OJEE 2019 and the application process of the same has also begun on the official website from January 30, 2019. All those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online through the official website: www.ojee.nic.in / www.odishajee.com.
Before applying for OJEE 2019, candidates are advised to carefully go through the Information Brochure available on OJEE website.
The last date to submit the online application is March 20, 2019. All those candidates whose application will be successfully submitted will be able to download their admit card from the official website from April 20, 2019. OJEE 2019 is scheduled to be held on May 12, 2019.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE – 2019) is conducted for admission to First Year Degree Courses in B.Pharm, Integrated MBA (5 Years), Lateral Admission to Second Year (Third Semester) of B.Tech. / B.Pharm/ MCA, First Year Masters Degree Courses in Computer Application (MCA), Business Administration (MBA) And M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.Arch / M.Plan / M.Arch(Exe.).
Step to Apply for OJEE 2019
- Open the official website of OJEE 2019 (ojee.nic.in)
- Click on the tab ‘Candidate Registration for OJEE 2019
Choose the correct option and select the correct entrance test to appear among the available options.
- Once the candidate clicks ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR OJEE-2019’, FIVE numbers of links will appear as “A, B, C, D and E”
- Application Form A is for B.PHARM and Integrated MBA (5 years course)
- Application Form B is for – 1. Lateral Entry to B.Tech (for Diploma in Engg.students), 2. Lateral Entry to B.Tech (B. Sc. Students), 3. Lateral Entry to B.Pharm (for Diploma in Pharmacy students)
- Form C is for – 1. MBA, 2. MCA, 3. Lateral Entry to MCA
- Form D is for – 1 M.Tech, M.Tech (Part Time course for working personnel), M.Plan (PGAT), 2. M.Arch, 3. M.Pharm
- Form E is combination courses – 1. MBA AND MCA, 2. MBA AND LE-MCA, 3. MBA AND PGAT
- The candidates should provide all the authentic details while filling up the online form.
- On submission of details, a Registration Number shall be generated.
- Candidate has to fill the particulars online and also upload his/her photograph, full signature and thumb impression of left hand. Candidates are advised to retain a hard copy of the application i.e.
- Confirmation page along with proof of money transfer for future reference or correspondence, if any.
Also See: Pharmacy Admissions 2019
Application Fee of OJEE 2019
- For All courses except MBA combination courses: 1000/-
- For MBA combination courses: Rs. 1500/-