Odisha State Higher Education Council announces Common PG Entrance Test (CPET-2022)
Odisha CPET 2022 – Government of Odisha, Higher Education Department has released the notification for the Common PG Entrance Test (CPET) 2022 for Admission to PG Courses in the Odisha State Public Universities and Colleges under Student Academic Management System (SAMS) for the session 2022-23
Odisha CPET 2022
- Availability of Online Common Application Form: June 27th, 2022
- Last date of applying for Online CAF: July 12th, 2022
- Odisha CPET 2022 Exam Date: Aug 1, 2022 – Aug 13, 2022 (Except 7th, 9th and 11th Aug)
- Availability of Hall Ticket: July 20, 2022 till 2:00 PM.
- Handing over the Entrance marks to OCAC by Entrance Examination Conducting University: Aug 22, 2022
- Updation of Graduation/ Equivalent mark by the applicant: Aug 12, 2022 till 5:00 pm of Aug 20, 2022
- Publication of Subject wise and State-wide Merit List: Aug 25, 2022 (2: PM)
- Choice Filling by Eligible applicants: Aug 25, 2022 to Aug 30, 2022
- Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats(for First Round Selection): Sept 05, 2022 (4:00 PM)
- Reporting of applicants at allotted institutions for taking admission (for First Round Selection): Sept 06, 2022 & Sept Sept 07, 2022 (5:00 PM)
- Students must check the eligibility criteria of the Odisha CPET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- To check Course wise Odisha CPET 2022 Eligibility Criteria check this link https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/Eligibility.aspx
- The application form of Odisha CPET 2022 is released by OSHEC through SAMS.
- CPET-2022 is compulsory for all the aspirants interested to take admission in the listed PG courses in the mentioned Universities and Colleges offering PG Courses (https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/UniversityWiseIntakeCapacity.aspx / https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/InstituteWiseIntakeCapacity.aspx) in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2022-23.
- Odisha CPET 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Odisha Common Post Graduate Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at samsodisha.gov.in before the last date
- General Candidates: Rs.500.00 for the first subject applied for (CAF) with Rs.200 for each subsequent subject
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300.00 for the first subject applied for (CAF) with Rs.200 for each subsequent subject.
- No fee will be collected from PwD and Transgender candidates.
- The exam pattern of Odisha CPET 2022 is as follows.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Honors /Core papers||40 questions|
|Same subject’s generic elective papers as per the OLD CBCS UG syllabus (2016-2019)||30 questions|
- Candidates get +1 mark for correct answers.
- The negative marking is 0 for incorrect answers.
- Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Mode: The Odisha CPET 2022 exam will be held in offline (OMR) mode.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – multiple-choice type questions.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website