Odisha State Higher Education Council announces Common PG Entrance Test (CPET-2023), Apply now
Odisha CPET 2023 – Government of Odisha, Higher Education Department has released the notification for the Common PG Entrance Test (CPET) 2023 for Admission to PG Courses in the Odisha State Public Universities and Colleges under Student Academic Management System (SAMS) for the session 2023-24
Odisha CPET 2023
- Release of notification: 26 Apr 2023
- Release of Odisha CPET 2023 application form: 01 May 2023
- Last date to apply online at pg.samsodisha.gov.in: 10 May 2023
- Editing of CAF for CAF submitted earlier: 11 to 12 May 2023
- Odisha CPET 2023 admit card release date: 09 Jun 2023
- Odisha CPET 2023 Exam Date: 23 Jun to 04 Jul 2023 (except 28, 30 Jun)
- Release of official answer key: As per SAMS Odisha
- Handing over of entrance marks to OCAC by SSB Odisha: 16 Jul 2023
- Updation of graduation / equivalent marks by applicant: 08 to 15 Jul 2023
- Odisha CPET 2023 result announcement: As per SAMS Odisha
- Students must check the eligibility criteria of the Odisha CPET exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
- To check Course wise Odisha CPET 2023 Eligibility Criteria check this link https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/Eligibility.aspx
- The application form of Odisha CPET 2023 is released by OSHEC through SAMS.
- CPET-2023 is compulsory for all the aspirants interested to take admission in the listed PG courses in the mentioned Universities and Colleges offering PG Courses (https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/UniversityWiseIntakeCapacity.aspx / https://pg.samsodisha.gov.in/InstituteWiseIntakeCapacity.aspx) in the State of Odisha for the Academic Session 2023-24
- Odisha CPET 2023 registration – In order to apply for the Odisha Common Post Graduate Entrance Test, candidates must first do registration at samsodisha.gov.in before the last date
- General Candidates: Rs.500.00 for the first subject applied for (CAF) with Rs.200 for each subsequent subject
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.300.00 for the first subject applied for (CAF) with Rs.200 for each subsequent subject.
- No fee will be collected from PwD and Transgender candidates.
- The exam pattern of Odisha CPET 2023 is as follows.
Number of Questions
Honors /Core papers
Same subject’s generic elective papers as per the OLD CBCS UG syllabus (2016-2019)
- Candidates get +1 mark for correct answers.
- The negative marking is 0 for incorrect answers.
- Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Duration: The exam will be of 90 minutes.
- Mode: The Odisha CPET 2023 exam will be held in offline (OMR) mode.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – multiple-choice type questions.
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website