Nalanda Open University Notification for B.Ed (Regular Mode) Combined Entrance Test (CET-BEd) 2019
Nalanda Open University B.Ed Combined Entrance Test 2019 – Nalanda Open University (NOU), Bihar invited application for State Level Combined Entrance Test- CET for B.Ed. (Regular Mode) for academic session 2019-21
Candidates can check complete information of Nalanda Open University Combined B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 on the page below.
Also see: B.Ed Admission 2019
Duration: 2 years
NOU Combined B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Important dates:
- Sale of application form and its submission 21st January to 20th February 2019
- Date of entrance examination 10th March 2019
- Declaration of result 30th March 2019
- Counseling 14th May to 25th June 2019
- Last date of admission after counseling 26th to 28th June 2019
- Classes Begin 01st July 2019
Also see: Distance Education 2019
Eligibility criteria for NOU Combined B.Ed Entrance test 2019
- Permanent / temporary teacher working in any primary school, sustainable accredited by central government/state government, semi-government institute.
- Permanent / temporary teacher in any primary/ middle / secondary / higher school, sustainable accredited by central government / state government, semi government institute who have completed a program of teacher education recognized by NCTE in a regular manner (face to face).
- Permanent / temporary working in any Primary /middle /secondary / higher school, sustainable accredited by central government/ state government, semi government institute who have at least two years of teaching experience.
Also see: Common Entrance Test 2019
NOU Combined B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Application Process
- Application form of Nalanda Open University can be downloaded from the official website. For application by post a bank draft of Rs. 350/- would be sent in the name of the university.
NOU Combined B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 Pattern
- Selection will be made on the basis of written test of 100 Marks
- Written test will consist of two rounds
- First Round: Objective type questions of General and Academic knowledge 50 marks.
- Second Round: Objective type questions of 25 marks of a specified subject. Specified subjects are: Hindi, English, Social Science, Science and Mathematics.
- Essay type written test for the remaining 25 marks.
For more information please visit www.nalandaopenuniversity.com