Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board Bhopal announces Pre Nursing Selection Test (PNST) 2023 for admission to BSc Nursing Course (Only Female Candidates)
MP PNST 2023 – Madhya Pradesh Employees Selection Board ( MP ESB), Bhopal invites online application for Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test (MP PNST) 2023 for admission to Nursing courses like 4 Yrs BSc Nursing (for Only Female Candidates) for the academic session 2023.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Nursing Selection Test (MP PNST) 2023
- Release of application form: 15th February 2023
- Last date for Application Form: 01th March 2023
- Application Form Correction window: 15th Feb. – 16th March 2023
- Admit Card: To be announced
- Exam Date: 08th June 2023
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates must have the residential certificate of the state of Madhya Pradesh also.
- Minimum Education : For admission in B.Sc Nursing course, the candidates must have passed Class 12th with 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subject (5% marks relaxation for reserve categories) of the Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh.
- Age Limit: Genralt and OBC (creamy layer) candidates age should be minimum 17 years and maximum 28 years as on 1st July 2022.
- For admission in seats reserved for ASHA workers, the maximum age of ASHA worker should be 35 years as on 1st July 2022. There is no provision for relaxation in the maximum age limit (35 years) in the seats reserved for ASHA workers.
- The candidates of the reserved category will be offered 5 years relaxation in the upper age.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/ or www.mponline.gov.in
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website www.mponline.gov.in for online submission of the application form
- For General Category : Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST Category : Rs.200/-
- Mode of Payment
- Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- An amount of Rs 60/- has to be paid if the application is submitted via the Kiosk portal.
- An amount of Rs 20/- has to be paid if the application is submitted through a registered citizen user.
MP PNST Syllabus 2023
- The syllabus for Pre Nursing Selection Test ( MP PNST) can be checked from the PNST Rulebook available on the official website.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- States Entrance Exams 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates