PEB Bhopal announces Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT) 2023 for admission to Undergraduate Agricultural Courses
MP PAT 2023 – Professional Examination Board (PEB), Bhopal invites online application for Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT) 2023 for admission to Agriculture courses like B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Horticulture), B.Sc (Forestry), B.Tech (Agricultural Engineering) for the academic session 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for MP PAT 2023 on or before 15th September 2023 through online mode. Read on for more details.
Madhya Pradesh Pre Agriculture Test (MP PAT) 2023
- Release of notification: 11 May 2023
- Release of MP PAT 2023 application form: 26 May 2023
- Last date to apply online at esb.mp.gov.in: 09 Jun 2023
- Application form correction: 26 May to 14 Jun 2023
- MP PAT 2023 admit card release date: As per MP ESB
- MP PAT 2023 Exam Date: 11, 12 Jul 2023
- Release of official answer key: As per MP ESB
- MP PAT 2023 result announcement: As per MP ESB
Eligibility Criteria for MP PAT 2023
- B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.Sc. (Forestry): Candidates must have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board with subjects as Physics, Chemistry and any one of these subjects Agriculture / Biology / Math / Forestry. Also, the candidates must have the knowledge of Agriculture or Arithmetic, Crop Production or Crop Production / Animal Husbandry / Cattle Farming.
- B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering): Candidates must have passed 10+2 with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, English, and Math. Those candidates whose results are still awaited for class 12th can also apply.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official website http://peb.mp.gov.in/
- Only those applicants, who apply online before the last date and satisfy the eligibility criteria, will be considered for admission.
- Before filling the application form read the instructions carefully and follow them strictly. Visit the University website http://peb.mp.gov.in/ for online submission of application form
- For General Category – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs.250/-
Mode of Payment
- Through online Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
- An amount of Rs 60/- has to be paid if the application is submitted via the Kiosk portal.
- An amount of Rs 20/- has to be paid if the application is submitted through a registered citizen user.
MP PAT 2023 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: 200 questions
- Marking scheme: There is no negative marking.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website
- States Entrance Exams 2023
- Latest Entrance Exam Notifications and Dates 2023
- Admission Notifications and Dates