MP CPCT Exam Date 2022, Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Application Process
MP CPCT 2022 – Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology is inviting the application form for Madhya Pradesh Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT).
The MP CPCT Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP-IT) conducts a State-Level Certification Test Computer Proficiency Certification Test (CPCT) multiple times a year. Check more details on MP CPCT 2022 from this page.
MP CPCT 2022 Highlights
- Course Name: Computer Proficiency Certification Test (MP CPCT)
- Exam Types: Computer Courses
- Courses Offered: Computer Courses
- Conducting Body: Madhya Pradesh Agency for Promotion of Information Technology (MAP IT)
MP CPCT Dates 2022
- Application Start Date: 05th February 2022
- Last date for submission of the Application form: 16th February 2022
- Edit the Application Form: To be Announced
- Availability of Admit card: To be Announced
- MP CPCT 2022 Exam Date: 04th, 05th, 06th March 2022
- Result Declaration: To be Announced
MP CPCT Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates need to fulfil these eligibility criteria, in order to apply for MP CPCT 2022. Candidates can check the minimum eligibility criteria for MP CPCT 2022 are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Passed Higher Secondary or Polytechnic Diploma after 10th.
- Lower Age Limit: Should have completed 18 years of age as on the date of registration.
MP CPCT Application Process 2022
- The registration facility is available in both Hindi and English for the candidates.
- Candidate needs to register on the CPCT Portal www.cpct.mp.gov.in or MAP-IT Portal www.mapit.gov.in for appearing in CPCT.
- Application Fee is – Rs. 660/- (Rs. Six Hundred Sixty only)
- Mode of Payment – Online (Net Banking / Credit / Debit Cards) or Offline (Cash payment in MP – Online Kiosks)
MP CPCT Exam Pattern 2022
- Candidates have to attempt 2 types of sections under MP CPCT, namely Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) and Typing test (English & Hindi). And both of these sections are compulsory for a candidate to attempt.
CPCT Consists of two sections as given here:
- Number of Questions: 75 questions from the syllabus that can be referred at CPCT Portal.
- Typing Skill Assessment: English Typing Test and Hindi Typing Test
- Test Duration: The test shall be of two hours (130 minutes) duration distributed as under-
- 75 Minutes for 75 Questions in Section one to six.
- 15 Minutes for English Typing Test
- 15 Minutes for reading instructions and switching between languages in the typing test.
- 10 Minutes Mock Test for Hindi typing test to understand
- 15 minutes for Hindi Typing test.
- Note that, the marks obtained in the mock test will not be included in the Scorecard. There will be no negative marking in the Test.
- The syllabus of the MCQ based test for MP CPCT 2022 is as follows-
- Familiarity with computer systems
- Knowledge of Basic Computer Operations
- Proficiency in general IT skills
- Reading Comprehension
- Mathematical & Reasoning Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Bhopal; Jabalpur; Ujjain; Indore; Gwalior; Satna; Sagar
For more details and to apply online, please visit official website