Majuli University of Culture Assam announces Research Admission Test (MUCRAT) 2023 for Admission to PhD Program 2023, Apply now
Majuli University of Culture Research Admission Test (MUCRAT) 2023 PhD Admission – Majuli University of Culture invites online applications from eligible candidates for Admission to the PhD Programs in for the Academic Session 2023-2024. Admissions shall be given through Majuli University of Culture Research Admission Test (MUCRAT) 2023. Candidates qualified with UGC-NET (both LS and JRF),SLET/SET (NE Region), M.Phil Degree (in regular mode and in the concerned subject) ate exempted from entrance test
PhD Program Offered
- Performing Arts
- Date of Notification : 29.09.2023
- Online Application for MUCRAT 2023 starts on : 30.09.2023
- Last date of submission of Online Applications : 31.10.2023 (till 5.00 p.m.)
- Date of the MUCRAT, 2023 (Phase I, Written Test) : 04.11.2023 (10:30 am to 01:30 pm)
- Declaration of result of Entrance Test : 13.11.2023
- Date of Viva-Voce : Between 20.11.2023 – 24.11.2023
- Publication of list of selected candidates : 25.11.2023
- Date of Admission : 04.12.2023
- Commencement of the classes of Course Work : 01.02.2024
- A candidate intending to appear in the MUCRAT 2023 for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) shall have to obtain at least 55% marks in OR equivalent grade point in the Master’s Degree, in which he/ she intends to appear in the MUCRAT.
- A relaxation upto 5% marks or an equivalent relaxation of grade in the qualifying degree is allowed for the candidates belonging to SC, ST and Differently-Abled category.
- However, candidates having UGC NET-JRF, SLET/SET and M.Phil in the concerned subject are exempted from the Test but they have to appear in the Viva. In case a candidate desires to apply under both of the above categories they have to apply through both of the link by paying the application fees separately.
- The candidates shall be required to register themselves through the Google form links given as below
- For MUCRAT 2023 in Assamese, click here.
- For MUCRAT 2023 in History, click here.
- For MUCRAT 2023 in Performing Arts, click here.
- For MUCRAT 2023 exempted Candidates (all subjects), click here.
- The Application Fee is Rs.1500/- only.
- The Fee shall be deposited in the SBI Account No.41870068961 (IFSC SBIN0005081) for favour of Majuli University of Culture through any mode of payment. However, the University does not have any cash deposit system
- The MUCRAT shall comprise of two phases-
- Phase I: Written Test (in a single paper for 100 marks) with 70% weightage.
- Phase II: Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Department concerned with 30% weightage.
- The List of the provisionally Selected Candidates shall be prepared by the Department concerned combining the performances of the candidates in both Phase I and Phase II.
- The admission of the selected candidates shall be done as per the information of the subsequent notifications. The requisite Admission Fee, Course Fee shall have to be paid within the stipulated date(s).
- Statutory Reservation Policy shall be followed wherever applicable
For more details and to apply, please visit the official website