Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune (MSEC) announces Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test (MH TET) 2021 for Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teachers Recruitment
Maharashtra TET 2021 Maharashtra State Council of Examinations, Pune (MSEC) will be conducting Maharashtra State Teacher Eligibility Test also called MH TET 2021 for the Recruitment of Lower Primary and Upper Primary Teacher in the State of Maharashtra
Read further for more details on Maharashtra TET 2021.
Maharashtra TET 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 03rd August 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25th August 2021 till 23:59 hrs
- Dates for Availability of Admit Cards: 25th September 2021 to 10-10-2021
- Dates for Exam – Paper I: 10th October 2021 (10:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
- Dates for Exam – Paper II: 10th October 2021 (14:00 to 16:00 pm)
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra TET 2021
- Applicants must not be below 18 years of age and should not exceed 37 years of age
- Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category of candidates as per government rules.
- For Paper I: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year B.El.Ed/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/2-year Diploma in Elementary Education
- For Paper II: Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed/ 4- year B.El.Ed/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed/B.Sc. Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
- Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education – For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Maharashtra TET 2021 Application Procedure
- MAHA TET application form will be released online at www.mahatet.in. Interested candidates must apply online on or before the last date of registration.
Steps to Apply
- Open the main site of MAHA TET examination at www.mahatet.in
- Then click on the link of MAHA TET 2021-22
- After that search and click the specified link ‘Apply Online’
- Then the application form will appear
- Fill up all the details in the form as per your documents
- Candidates should have a scanned copy of their latest photograph as well as the signature in JPEG format
- They should upload it when required while filling the application form
- Now pay the application fee and click on proceed
- General, EMV, VMP, VJ & EWS – Rs. 500 as application fee for one paper and Rs.800 for 2 papers
- SC/ ST/PWD – Rs.250/- for one paper and Rs.400/- for 2 papers
- Interested applicants have to attend the selected papers and should score above the prescribed percentage as per their category.
- Final qualified certificate will be issued based on the score subject to scoring the prescribed cut-off in the appeared paper.
- TET qualified if he scores a percentage of 60 or more in the TET. For anyone belonging to the reserved category (SC, ST OBC & DAP) they should score a percentage of 55 or more in the TET to be qualified
Maharashtra TET 2021 Exam Pattern
MAHA TET Paper I (For Classes 1-5)
150 MCQs and 2 ½ hours Duration
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Language I (English/Punjabi/Hindi/Gujrati/Sindhi/Urdu)||30||30|
|Language II (English/Punjabi/Sindhi/Hindi/Gujrati/Urdu)||30||30|
- Paper I will be conducted for Classes 1-5 and will have 5 subjects and each subject have 30 questions for 30 marks.
- Total questions will be 150 MCQs for 150 marks and the time duration is 2 ½ hours.
MAHA TET Paper II (For Classes 6-8)
- 150 MCQs and 2½ hours Duration
|Subjects||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Mathematics & Science or Social Studies & Other Subject||60||60|
Maharashtra TET 2021 Admit Card
- Maharashtra TET Admit Card 2021 is available on its official portal i.e, https://mahatet.in/
- After downloading the Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test Admit Card 2021, candidates have to keep it safe to appear for the written exam.
For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website